The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Well no, they aren’t out there “in that that way”. This was clarified by a dev.

Have you tried applying this to yourself?

I wouldn’t play a High Elf so I don’t care. I just support the people requesting it.

5 Likes

Cool, but that response wasn’t in the logical sequence. Have you realized that you’re a bit intense for someone with no horse in this race?

I don’t understand how the lore for elves allying with trolls work. I thought there was a history of trolls imprisoning and torturing elves in the lore before TBC.

Different trolls?

Humans weren’t so great either, and that wasn’t ‘history’ at the time.

You mean
like void elves?

My imagination dies because what you’re suggesting is already provided through void elves.
You’re just upset because they’re blue, and not pale. If you used some logic you would understand why your suggestion is already fulfilled by void elves, and simply is not lore frindly.

Looks like a fox to me.

You mean
like its been demonstrated so far with every allied race that has a parent race?
Hey, what factions are LF Dranei, Dark Iron Dwarves, Mechagnomes, Mag’har, HM tauren, and Zandalari trolls located?
Are they on thesame faction as their parent race? Or different.

My feelings? No.
My head? Yes.
It causes a headache every time you wrote another inane argument that makes no sense.

“Stares in Kizzan.”

“I hate bad player requests that ask for a group that the Horde have”

Is that not what you wished to hear? Shame.
Its a pity the Alliance has players such as you trying to represent them.

They’re not pale and blue eyed.

It was a different group of trolls known as the Amani. The humans also made some attempts on the high elves’ prince’s life.

Just because I won’t play one doesn’t mean I don’t have friends who want them. So in a way it does affect me. Regardless, I’m not being intense at all, I’m looking at it from a perspective who wants to try to make everyone happy.

Don’t ever try to make everyone happy. You’ll fail.

Yes they are

Except the people it would make unhappy.

2 Likes

then you have the same option you have always had, to play a high elf on the horde. a carbon copy was never going to be given to the alliance without being modified providing distance from the theme and aesthetic of being a traditional high elf which is what blood elves are

Because in the end, the only thing Anti’s care about is “looks”, yet, when the pro’s suggest maybe altering the model to look different than the Blood Elves, the Anti’s keep saying that they are the same.

Void elves are PALE and blue eyed?

Have you ever considered that the matter of making high elves playable is complicated due to the obstacles involved? Being upset we do not agree with the idea does not mean we are not open to changing our minds if given good justification.

Unlike some of the Helfers like Kizzan, I am not of the mind to go “NEVER EVER!”
Give a good reason and minds will change.
Toss out insults and complain we don’t agree, and that’s taking you nowhere.

1 Like

I also dislike the Alliance high elf story. They seem pretty high brow, even for an elf, and a bit racist.

1 Like

And where have I ever insulted? Have you ever seen me say your argument is invalid? Have you have seen me insult you?

How about lets start with the fact that there is a group of them already within the Alliance. Yeah, the SC, Highvale Elves, they’re not Horde, are they?

Yeah, but that is your opinion. And honestly, I am on something of similar agreement here, but then I realized, hang on, Blizzard has been bad at making stories good. And the best example of this is BfA.

same. the void elves have now take over that role anyway. alliance high elves will never be portrayed with more presence or gravitas then the PLAYABLE void elves ever again. its over. its pretty obvious that they are never happening. for the alliance. because the vast majority are part of the horde, which is of course the root of the issue, them being on the ‘wrong’ faction

I am clearly speaking generically Sara.

There are groups that have worked for the Horde and been human. If that i the argument, why not let any race go anywhere because a group somewhere has worked for the other side?

Well, yeah, that’s what you bring to an opinion fight. What did you expect me to bring, a knife?