The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Wasn’t his choice to nearly be consumed like that by a void lord. He was just there for science
 right?

1 Like

Yeah and if we’re all here to serve the Banshee Queen someone had sacrifice himself to be her insider with the Void

but it does. the void is not friendly to void elves either. they just learned how to ignore it.

1 Like

The Blood Elves honored Sylvanas for who she was, not what she became. It wouldn’t really make sense for a blood elf to go following after Sylvanas given she was the one forcing them into Northrend despite a large chunk of their people being injured after TBC.

That would require Sylvanas to be aware of the ethereal prince wanting to turn those blood elves into void elves, something which would be well outside her knowledge.

No
it really doesn’t.

Anyway
I am going to get cookies.

My personal narrative that pertains to me, involves being a loyal BE who continues with the Alliance as Sylvanas’s ever loyal informant on the Void activities, regardless of the turn into void or not. Furthermore if BEs ever get a Dark Ranger skin tone and I’m feeling nostalgic I’ll just faction change to being a dead looking Elf, and continue my same narrative as I please tyvm.

You are being way too literal, when I was making fun of the VE situation.

Listen here you little

1 Like

Oh crap, someone get the popcorn. Broflake is going to explode.

I HOPE YOU ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO SNEEZE BUT NEVER FIND RELIEF!

Yeah
I went there

1 Like

1 Like

Hey you, make sure the pin goes in the right hole.

But is that as bad as having itchy feet and never being able to relieve them?

1 Like

Worse, because its an itchy pain of sinus pressure!

1 Like

Nothing like a good loud sneeze. Bonus points when you scare the person next to you.

Except this never comes with relief. It is eternal

That’s a shame, hopefully someone would have a beer in my honor. That much build up wouldn’t be good.

Itchy Feet. Atleast you can scratch them. Need a back scratcher to scratch your back.

You just need something you can lean against

1 Like

Yeah, but I don’t have trees like that here in my area.

Door jambs are decent substitutes for trees