The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Blame Ion he wanted the faction hatred continued ::flushed:

2 Likes

I would have thought so, maybe for more a more gradual change they adding them in steps?

I can’t tell if

Horde already has High Elves, just named Blood Elves.

Alliance also has High Elves, still known as High Elves, but just not playable.

9 Likes

Perhaps, just seemed like the best time to add it since for the alliance they gave night elves an eye color that they kind of had to make up.

Although they did talk about adding baseline customization that would work across all races, so maybe it’ll be a less official variant at that point.

It’d be nice for their eye colors to return back to normal as stated by Blizzard when Blood elves first came out, though.

1 Like

We shall see, it’s blizzard hard to know what they are going to do. Not opposed to blue eyes for blood elves myself.

What about a certain VE with Sylvanas loyalties :o

Niether am I actually. I love for Blood Elves to have Blue Eyes. But at the same time also, I would love for the Alliance also to have the High Elves as well.

2 Likes

Vengeance for Teldrassil!

3 Likes

No. No one liked your tree.
It had vermin in it.

Avarie posted, but the forum deleted it soon after. I couldn’t even finish reading her post. So, that’s what happens when you do not have an active subscription

3 Likes

I’m sorry to see her gone. Had she not also logged out she could have kept posting even without a sub based on all the people who post that they haven’t been subbed for months.

2 Likes

I would recommend to all if you haven’t , do a search for The “Alurna Manifest of High Elves” then read it explains in great detail why people like me want High Elves for the lore and not the looks. No matter how much the same 5 or 6 people come and say no, there is legitimate reason why High Elves should be playable by the The Alliance.

9 Likes

Pretty sure those people are blowing smoke

1 Like

Also there are some really great discussions in the Legacy of the Quel’dorei discord channel check them out, when you get a chance

4 Likes

I think I’ve seen some people saying that doesn’t work as well after one of the forum updates not too long ago. And I know I seem to get logged out forcibly at least once a month, haven’t thought to see if it lines up with my sub renewal date

although seems she can still like things

3 Likes

I have found the discord to be very friendly and interesting / a great representation of the wonderful people fighting for HE’s also the art is amazing to see from people :blue_heart:

4 Likes

7 hour Necro
 yes I have those powers. Fear me.

When I was unsubbed for over a month I could only like a post. Even when I stayed logged on. :confused:

4 Likes

I have a busy day, and the thread progresses 300+ posts (and the other thread even more). The catch-up is going to be real

4 Likes

A treaty can only be signed in Banshee Blood. After that, all you others are okay. :innocent:

2 Likes

Makes no sense given the existence of Void elves is a direct threat to Sylvanas. The void hates what Sylvanas has become.