The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Wellā€¦ wellā€¦ wellā€¦

https://media.giphy.com/media/S5hEHfdLPTiTJeUc1M/giphy.gif

I miss, geeze, itā€™s been like 10-15 years now, but B&J used to have a nice dark chocolate and stout ice cream too. I also keep thinking about (but never when Iā€™m actually in a position to make it) making a boozy granita.

To which I can but offer a heartfelt tribute, eloquently expressed - far better than I ever can - by the immortal Robin Williams:

2 Likes

Is it Dublin Mudslide? I miss that flavor so much.

Yes, yes it was.

It was my favorite so I am still upset. I should protest at the factoryā€¦

Itā€™s nice sometime a brewpub will make their own type. Hmm, now that Iā€™m back on the east coast maybe I can find Brooklynā€™s black chocolate stout again

1 Like

Gosh, I miss Robin Williams. He was such a very good actor.

7 Likes

Oh wait, thatā€™s a good flavor too. The one I was thinking of apparently ticked off if not the actual Irish (as I donā€™t live there to know if itā€™s actually offensive there) but the over enthusiastic american Irish because it was named Black and Tan which apparently refers to a paramilitary group involved in the troubles so it looks like it was dropped for that reason.

It was a cream stout ice cream swirled with chocolate ice cream

That also means I now have to be outraged now that I found out that Dublin Mudslide got dropped

1 Like

I hadnā€™t tried that one then. It sounds really yummy though.

So I have fallen into the hole of out of context panels from comic books.

1 Like

The more I see of HEs in art work from people the more Iā€™m amazed at the people who created the art / love of HEā€™s in WoW , and the more I wanna see them in game and playable :blue_heart: :sob: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Does this mean my mage is safe now from the Night Elven Justice?

Great talking with you too Avarie :slight_smile: be well!

2 Likes

No one is safe. :crescent_moon:

1 Like

I personally canā€™t wait for the high elves to be a horde allied race. I like my void elf, but Iā€™d much prefer to play as a horde high elf like it was supposed to be when blood elves were initially introduced.

You know that the probability of getting certain customizations for the Blood elves that are high elf like are pretty high right?

The way blizz has the lore set up, it appears that Blood elves possibly will regain their Blue Eyes.

The SC for the fore seeable future along with the various outlying groups of High elves will remain alliance, or at least alliance aligned.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to believe so, but they added gold eyes for blood elves and not their originally planned high elven returned eyes. To me thatā€™s a signal of them not willing to give blood elves original high elven features back.

Even if they did, you have to think ā€œWhat would every other race get, then?ā€ For orcs you have the different clans, but that was already given via AR. Either that or their planning and future goals are just insanely poorly planned. Given how the company is currently going at the moment though, that may be more plausible than back in the day.

Yeah, but they gave them gold eyes instead and during interviews stated the reasoning for the reversal was the fel effects fading. If that were the case, they should have also been given a blue eye option at the same time, right?

2 Likes

:frowning: But my mageā€¦

1 Like