The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Oddly enough, I don’t think I see “Cezol, you owe me this compromise” in there anywhere. Sadly, I guess that just means he must have been lying to me
and that’s just so, so upsetting to me. His opinion has always mattered so much to me and to think he would stoop to misleading me
why, I might even lose sleep over it! :wink:

Ok, so that last bit about losing sleep over something he said

A’ww, there there

Are you sure?
It might be there between the lines

:innocent:

I really should get around to it.

No he wouldn’t, let us not be disingenuous about the way people speak on a regular basis. “If you want to be a pale, blue eyed elf, the horde is waiting for you” is a statement about game design. No one needs to be so overly direct for you to accept it dude.

Sure it is, because it isn’t relevant to making the group playable. Their race is playable, and that is all that matters in the end.

Oh boy, I forgot I need to type /s, otherwise, you’ll lie about what I say.
You’re still wrong bud.
If he says there are too few, there are too few.

Yeah. I think it matters to blizzard as well.

They are different, and that is all that matters in the end bud.

I did have fun typing it, thank you. It is a shame I must waste words on someone who blatantly lies and has others defend said lies. b(^_^)

The term literally means you are the best of the best. Get over it.

brb, I want to go ride my bicycle.

As opposed to an elite crack squad, which just sounds like epic drug abusers.

2 Likes

I want to post the next song on the album, but that might be risky.

Whether or not they make the rockin’ world go round

Oh, Fat Bottom Girls?

Yup, it might be the reverse, actually might be. Huh, wiki says that they were the two songs on a single. Fat Bottom Girls has the line “Get on your bikes and ride girls!” near the end, and Bicycle race has one about how the fat bottomed girls will be riding today.

I was thinking a bit similar to how you really can’t play We Are the Champions without We Will Rock you before it

Probably is similar with Bicycle Race and Fat Bottom Girls to We Will Rock You and We Are the Champions.

I mean, I only really go back to cassettes, but it was nice the way a lot of albums were set up with songs sort of blending into the next rather than just a set of more self contained tracks.

And on the other side there was the whole Fingertips thing from They Might Be Giants’ album Apollo 18 that made it cost ridiculously high on iTunes (was designed when cds were coming out, so fingertips was listed as one song, but it had 21 tracks that were each about 10 seconds long so they’d pop up all over the place if you were using shuffle)

Give Horde high elf’s and alliance light bound undead ( via Calia Menethil )!
Make this happen Blizz

1 Like

:sparkling_heart:
1 Like

Oooo, it’s Agent Elrond of Scotland Yard

I knew there was another Hugo Weaving role I was leaving out

red skull

:+1:

2 Likes

To be fair I came up with this one after I saw “The Wolfman” so pre-Red skull

Awww, see, I would have gone with this one for that movie

1 Like