The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Neither is he.

Explains a lot, and here i thought. Murg is an Anti.

Iā€™ll keep that in mind for the future.

Speaking of Reno, wonder where he has been hiding. I seen him liking a post the other day.

Thatā€™s fine. I donā€™t agree with those arguments.

I can try to, it will take a while though.

1 Like

Ion is wrong about the nuance between High Elves and Blood Elves.
Much like you.

Chris is wrong about population numbers.

Their very game proves it honey.

Correct, and an entirely different model is different enough to be seen as differentā€¦obviously. That IS all that matters.

Could you possibly just be fanning the Void Elf flame because it supports your narrative?
Couldnā€™t beā€¦Broflake? Biased?

Thatā€™s ok, I am not in a full hurry for one. Just want something new for my Discord Profile picture instead of a thinking bread.

1 Like

Why on earth should Murg or anyone else have to answer for what Iā€™ve written as my own opinion?
I donā€™t see the rest of the helfers here taking credit for your postings.
Leave Murgy alone.

1 Like

He actually started it, but go off.

You are thinking he cares about the nuance, he doesnā€™t, it is about game design hence his statement.

The guy who wrote the lore is wrong about lore.

I am not sure what is with you and using affectionate terms passive aggressively, but it is creepy. Best give it a rest.

Except they would still be the same race Blizzard designed and it would be mean acknowledging giving you the race the horde possesses. Read my post to Sara as to why.

But I havenā€™t even done anything to Murg

/hides the giant pair of scissors and whisles away

Itā€™s actually about his view on the subject, otherwise he would of said ā€œvia game design/ The team and i believeā€¦ā€ Itā€™s alright for him to be lore-biased towards the Horde, itā€™s not ok for you as a player to ignore an entire story line in the Alliance that blatantly proves him wrong.

Now youā€™re getting it, atta boy.

When you add a race considered a ā€œcrack elite-squadā€ and then use the argument, ā€œthere arenā€™t enough of them to make a raceā€ you are wrong, as we have seen in game that High Elves easily outnumber a ā€œcrack elite-squadā€.

Again, itā€™s ok for him to be wrong, its not ok for you to blindly believe it when his very game proves him wrong, all for the sake of your biased argument.

Sorry, this only seems to matter to you personally, we already got a Horde race in Void Elves and the Horde didnā€™t cry itself into oblivion then, stating it would now is your own head canon.

Have fun typing your wall of text, i have a sandwich to eat.

Another glorious contribution by Ion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ugh, I hate how weā€™re now called a Crack Elite-Squad.

2 Likes

Did I miss you actually saying he owed you something or is it just what I suspect, that heā€™s putting words in your mouth? :slight_smile:

Well, it is a good thing for a Elite-Squad to be, because remember: Crack kills.

2 Likes

void elves have gone through a transformative process, meaning they are no longer a high elf in the biological sense but something different. you got something close, but different with its own unique flavor. try again

lolā€¦of course.
Maybe sheā€™s referring to this? Not really sure though.

But all I want is somebody to love :heart:

Without being called a Crack Elite-Squad.

It is a crazy little thing

1 Like

Love is a crazy thing indeed.

I just canā€™t handle it.