The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Most people. Not alot. In fact there are only few folks who roleplays as being Half Elves. But other than that. Rest on my server are mostly Night Elf, Draenei, Dwarf, Human, and etc Races.

Also the Void Elves also act on their own. Unless some rp as San’layn.

I know this is completely not on the topic but I want to say one thing to you. You have a Awesome Desert Outfit. XD

Yeah, this type of overblown hyperbole doesn’t work either.

1 Like

You mean this part I was responding to? His claim void elves were never high elves? That they never assisted or allied with the alliance? That they do not have a meaningful history? Weren’t you the guy who complains people ignore the importance of such details?

The whole point was him arguing “void elves are not replacing high elves”, when that is exactly what they are doing. A disingenuous interpretation of MY point, which is their place in the story and alliance.

You throw words like disingenuous about but the reality of the matter is it only applies to those who oppose what you desire.

That was my point.

Speaking of hyperbole.
High elves aren’t even unified in supporting the alliance and the Silver covenant’s support is predicated on Dalaran, which went neutral.
So I guess you want SOME Of the high elves that never left? Right?

Now I am being disingenuous.

It’s not hyperbole when it’s true.

haha! hot sands, im very fond of the vulpera heritage armor as well. ty!

1 Like

Because they are not the specific group of High Elves we ask for, which again, in the simplest terms SO YOU CAN’T MISCONSTRUE:

Always Loyal to the Alliance, NEVER Horde.

So again, how hard is that to get, or are you gonna try to weasel your way out of this forever instead of understanding what is being told to you?

Cause all you are doing now is misrepresenting Cezol for your point.

10 Likes

It’s impossible, he and many others are unwilling to accept that high elves are supported by lore, which is why I think you all are wasting time aknowledging their posts. There’s no logic that can reach them, their minds are set, they are here for opposition’s sake, and we would be way better just ignoring them rather than giving the attention they seek.

10 Likes

Which is not what I was discussing in the first place.

I was explicitly stating that the void elves were replacing the High Elves which clearly is a statement about their future actions in the story. I don’t care a lick about the group of high elves you are referring because I was not discussing them in the first place.

If you want people to hear you out, maybe you should start by listening?

No one cares about his point because his point wasn’t the original premise. Mine was in the discussion there.
Why would I address an irrelevant point?

Let alone that the point of but their not muh high elves is ignored hasn’t been a matter of debate. Congrats, you want something regarding specific lore, cool, we understand, and no one cares, because it isn’t even the matter of what determines what makes something playable anyway.

looks at the posts in the other thread
:thinking:

1 Like

so elsharin, seraphi, caldera, yvera, and a couple SC elves in 7th legion uniforms? isnt that neat? theres so few alliance high elves we know all their names

You forgot to mention all the other high elves we’ve seen in the last 15 years.

12 Likes

Who cares? The only time an NPC is relevant is if they can be used to be leader of the race. So, for example, Alleria is the only notable void elf NPC along with Umbric.

If HE became playable, Vereesa would be the NPC that matters.

The thing is that it doesn’t matter, because they could kill off Vareesa and replace her because the lore ultimately doesn’t matter for the video game. At its basis, that is what WoW is.

So in response to that statement from yours, his point was that VE’s can’t replace what they never were, you continued the discussion on that path for several replies, and now suddenly “no one cares about his point”?

Jesus.

Fyre I really don’t have any trust in you, so that you keep so brazenly misconstruing facts -like the loooong list of Alliance High Elves- and just say they are five guys, just reinforces you bring nothing worthwhile to the discussion. As always.

6 Likes

Oh, so that’s Fyre. Good to know, another one to my ignore list.

4 Likes

You decided to jump in and go with the irrelevant point that was disingenuous because he is a fellow pro-helfer, and rather than admit you made the same error, you’ll now wag your finger and go “How dare you.”. Rather than admit the error was his, and yours now, part.

That is what we call bias. Where we point fingers at one individual, but ignore what another individual does because of an arbitrary aspect.

now
obviously this conversation won’t go anywhere, so, shall we move on?

I don’t believe anyone needs to know publicly, who you do or don’t ignore. :man_shrugging:

oh, is this the part where we list all the neutral citizens of dalaran, like the merchants and profession trainers, and claim they are alliance because there are so few actual alliance high elves in alliance territory

Let’s be fair, they do assist the alliance in some way or another, albeit in one which can be argued.
I do think, however, that arguing about how many NPC’s there are doesn’t work. Ultimately it fall down to what Ion said about high elves just being too similar.

Now Chris Metzen might have simply meant “there are too few high elves for the number of players that would play them.”. Ultimately though, it was a negative to the request.

Oh right, because numbers is the only argument now that people have, despite numbers doesn’t determined with a playable race or not. Allied and Core.

1 Like

The argument has, and always will be, that high elves are too similar to blood elves.

Yet, all we see from you Broflake, “stop asking for Blood Elves”.

I mean if you will follow a point other person makes, keep arguing from it but then suddenly go “this is irrelevant to what I was saying” I really question your genuinity.

Fyre, I really have a limit for your BS and we are well past it. Why the F would we count the NEUTRAL High Elves when we are talking about ALLIANCE High Elves is something only in your brain passes for clever.

2 Likes