The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Really? Where are they located and what are they doing?
You made the assertion, you need to support it.

I am challenging your claim about their importance when their hey day was part of MoP and nothing else. Come on Kizzan. This should not be difficult for you who has so much proof.

Or is it that you’re too busy being a bad actor to have ever had an argument?

Just saying though there are reasons why they don’t going running back to the Sin’dorei is all.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Half elves would be far better and have so much more potential than high elves do for a story.

1 Like

I like Half Elves the way it was suggested in pertaining to utilizing new human customizations, but others have pointed out it could be simply given as a human customization also.

But that’s not really relevant to what was being discussed.

I find it funny though, because the one thing that seems to be on the Anti side is “looks”. And they treat it as if the Pro’s are asking just for the looks.

And then there is also those who are ignoring the fact that there are High Elves on the Alliance too, and treats as such as if we’re been asking for Blood Elves on the Alliance.

EDIT: I’m not saying though that everyone on the Anti does these, but there is a few.

5 Likes

Especially if we force those eyebrows on them

1 Like

And wrath and Suramar, but I guess who’s counting?

Oh right, not a biased Hordie. :tipping_hand_woman:

On our airship holding up shields, in our portal room and Boralus, as an entire team named after a major High Elf NPC.

You really going as far as Fyre to claim High Elves non-importance to the Alliance?

Doesn’t take a genius to count all the times High Elves have helped in Alliance campaigns throughout the game, just takes someone without disingenuous ulterior motives.

Even one of those instances is more than Void Elves have done in 2 years sweetheart, and yet we can play those all we want.

It’s time to stop pretending we know anything non-biased about High Elf as it pertains to this discussion Broflake, this is why no one takes you seriously :man_shrugging:

I was looking at those guys other day, they are listed as 7th Legion Mages, not SC mages.

3 Likes

But they are still High Elves ye?

Cezol, you could try and tell them to stop being biased, but remember, they’re Anti-Alliance. They are bias to the bone.

3 Likes

Most defently, which leeds to the question why keep adding High Elfs to the 7th Legion.

3 Likes

:thinking:

Not sure. But it’s more proof to say that there are High Elves within the Alliance.

2 Likes

Youve been corrected on this matter before, they are 7th battalion not SC mages. Kudos to valarian for also adding onto the matter.

Wrath, they were opposing the sunreavers for a patch, they had a greater role in MoP and have since been dropped off the face of the earth.
Void elves are replacing them, as muxh as you hate it, the sc is largely irrelevant now.

So, again, where are the sc in bfa? That was my original question before you.leapt onto a different matter.

1 Like

I mean, i am quite sure most of anti is alliance maining including myself sooooo yeah

Still High Elves, still on the Alliance. All the more proof if anything.

Head canon, Void Elves can’t replace the thing that they never were.

As much boot licking as you want to give Ion for it.

Leaving the SC and joining the 7th legion apparently.

You keep trying to get me to non-argue with you, that the SC isn’t on the Alliance (They are) and don’t show up consistently enough for you to consider them “viable”, even as we stand here, not remotely requiring your approval.

Where are the Gnomes force in the faction conflict?

Oh right, just their machines, almost just like the High Elves ballista. Weird.

6 Likes

I agree I see Void Elves as their own unique thing that I personally love, OUTSIDE High Elves, ie: separate , removed

They play to very different narratives / story / groups of people. I will always defend the HE fight but for me personally I prefer VE’s and BE’s, so I’m proof it plays to a different audience

What were blood elves before they were called blood elves bud?

Hello, the High Elves on the Alliance doesn’t call themselves Blood Elves.

4 Likes