The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

That is a fair point. There is I believe, one other high elf present with the SC tag.

Maybe we only saw a few ballistas and Vareesa because that’s all that’s left of their military force.

Very well possible since their place in Dalaran was replaced with the Greywolf enclave

Well even applicable to VE Aggrussian Reach seems random for the rep lol imo but it was a big sell point of BFA pre purchase so maybe thats why they tagged that together to add on VEs immediately as opposed to later

It’s a weird thing to do. At best it shows underwhelming support at worst they were meant to be red and the level designers just made a mistake. It could have even just been part of Vareesa’s personal collection.

Very well possible. Or they got lazy and put them in because they were blue and gold like the rest of the alliance color theme.

Oooo ty for this I’m gonna be on the hunt for this Easter egg now as I do this scenario first time on Alliance, I didn’t notice them before tbh

Maybe it was just an Easter egg and nothing more was meant by it?

Easter egg is just the term I’m using to refer to cool things I like to see, and or in this case missed

I am here to throw in my support for Alliance High Elves. You know, those groups that didn’t go Horde, and don’t call themselves Blood Elves.

11 Likes

Yeah, that’s the question, the main point against her being there for the SC is her last name. It seems as, if not more likely she is brought in because it is the great big stand against her undead sister, but since she doesn’t really say anything nothing is cleared up.

1 Like

Aye be nice if she had had some flavor text that said she was there for alleria/ kill Sulvanas

1 Like

Could it be said though they are starting to worry more about “their people” looking at the future of their people now, Especially how the 2 have been looking at the Sin’dorei

Sooooo
dead?

1 Like

LOL this is why I was confused too I originally liked it but then wasn’t sure what it meant

1 Like

Yeah, lets also have undead elves for the Alliance too yeah?

But the whole point of the attack on Org is to depose their sister. I happen to feel that’s the more likely reason those two showed up than any of their official roles, this was a family affair for them. But especially since they were only able to write dialogue for one of they didn’t really go into their motives for being there, just what they were planning on doing.

Supporting us in our battlegrounds and cities.

We’re you hoping for a gotcha?

I’m not understanding why you believe they have to be in the spotlight at all times or else they’re not viable, they’ve done more for us in the entirety of WoW than the Void Elves have, feels like that’s all that’s really needed, especially since Void Elves are playable. :man_shrugging:

Oh right, you’re biased. :face_with_head_bandage:

I feel allot of the High Elf & Sindorei separation is based on Horde & Some inner decisions made by the Sin’dorei , After reading Lor’themar Theron In the Shadow of the Sun, there seemed even a little division among the Sin’dorei on SC and paths they have chosen unless I read it wrong. The sin’dorei had a feeling they were being exploited a little by the horde.

1 Like

That’s nice, but I was talking to someone about Vareesa and Alleria at the whole attack on Org this expansion where Sylvanas noped away. So doesn’t really get into those points.

1 Like