The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Not at all against the idea of Half Elves, but as our anti friends want to tell you, they want them to be more human than elf, and I think the opposite.

Like I’ve said a thousand times, Talendrions mock-ups, would make perfect Half Elves, or even High Elf models.

6 Likes

Dalaran is neutral, so is the Hidden path.

You can just say, “I don’t have an argument”.

You can think ill of me all you want Heca, you’re still ignoring the argument, as antis tend to do.

Sorry and every other time when there isn’t a world ending threat (The only times Dalaran is involved).

They’re most certainly not neutral.

You think editing your post after the fact makes you any less sketchy?

Prime face of the anti movement right here.

I am all for Talendrion’s models being used for high or half elves.

2 Likes

We’ve exchanged that argument many times. All of us, all the time.

You’re welcome at any time to stop trying to act as a negative leader.

No, but Dalaran is. They’re not independent of it.

And yet there they are, actively aiding against a war on the Horde.

Please stop pretending the things that even the most casual of players know: SC is not neutral, at least not in the way that it helps your narrative. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

By donating a Ballista or two? Which was probably an oversight. The Silver Covenant was not active in BFA.

They’re not nuetral, but the state they belong to is.

I’ve asked you to stop. This doesn’t contribute to your point and is only done to incite people.

Well there is a Half elf in the Game Already, guess what it uses a High Elf Model. Also he is as current as Legion, and still alive in lore.

2 Likes

When I looked it up I just got a ton of fan art. The features should be between the two. Shorter ears and eyebrows.

This makes it seem that you’re using it as a Trojan horse, which undermines people who honestly want it.

There’s also a half human quarter orc quarter dreanai.

Its in game that means Game/Devs have already chose what a model was for a half elf is.

No, it means that creating a new model for an obscure character wasn’t a priority. If he becomes more important he’ll get an update - like Rexxar.

1 Like

That is your opinion, My Statement was a fact, I humbly disagree with you.

3 Likes

No, that’s a fact, he’s in game, and an opinion, that they intend for him to represent half elves.

Now I’d rather hear from someone who actually wants half elves.

I think adding a few length options for ears and eyebrows would be nice because options always are good.

9 Likes

You Did after High Elves and as A Human Customization added.

2 Likes

Then you pointed out a single character that is canonically a half elf but uses the high elf model, in a poorly constructed ‘gotchya’.

When I seen that fan art posted other day by the Half Elf Fans of the Half Elves, They looked like humans with Elf characteristics and looked pretty cool.

1 Like

My point has always been “not some conspiracy theory that you came up with” you cant have the kids of the race you were never allowed to play or cant admit they have social bonds and cultural bonds with humans. You say ok you can have the Kids, but NOT the parents cause they dont Look different.

4 Likes

Thats why Lore should never be ignored.

6 Likes