The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Why not the best sides of both?

You know, since someone with objective bias doesn’t get to tell us what we would like on our High Elves.

EDIT: Shouldn’t you go keep ignoring arguments and talking about nonsense on your anti thread?

You wouldn’t want it to die from obscurity would you?

Or are you just proving your troll bias by not actually contributing to any discussion and spam posting nonsense on the pro-sides threads?

6 Likes

You never stop do you? I don’t think you really have a horse in this race, I just think you want a fight.

You’re really working to make a conflict here.

3 Likes

I think the VE agrussian reach rep was odd too, I’d have preferred a build up of some Alleria sponsored BFA campaign before getting them

1 Like

Half elves instead of High elves which do not look ANYthing like Blood Elves would be acceptable.

How i feel,i made my feelings on the matter quite well known.

Not Just:

1 Like

My horse in this race is the High Elves we’ve interacted with all throughout WoW.

Your horse isn’t even a horse, it’s a rat that likes to pretend it has a choice in telling us what we would like to have on our High Elves even when he’s clearly shown to be a biased anti who consistently ignores discussion because he knows he’s been proven wrong every step of the way.

Now please, tell me again who doesn’t have a horse in this race.

5 Likes

They should add pointy ears for humans and maybe a option to change the race tittle to “half elf”, they could do the same thing for void elves. If they add HE customizations to void elves they should add a option to change the race tittle too.

You miss attributed the qoute.

Also, I don’t catch you’re meaning. Both points seem to me to be unrelated. Are you piling on because you see another poster attacking?

1 Like

Sorry, when did we start caring what was acceptable to you?

They could easily make High Elves different like Kul Tirans and Zandalari and still have them be High Elves. :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Ooo, nasty.
You’re really showing what your about.

I don’t even mind if they open up more gracile features, though the fan art we’ve seen has looked more like Blood Elves with an update. I’d be interested in seeing a proposal more on par with what’s already available and that more resembles half elves. Though I’d still rather the Alliance get something more fantastical, something more diverse.

1 Like

Yessir, High Elves.

And not pretending that anything is owed to antis to make them feel better, especially when they consistently spend their time pretending High Elves are impossible and we need to stop asking for them.

I’m still waiting for you to tell me why you think the Silver Covenant isn’t Alliance and that’s why we can’t have High Elves Heca, let’s stop pretending you’re doing anything here but trolling :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Since I cant post pics want to make sure you didn’t get my opinion wrong on the matter by mistake.

Also Just making sure that those who want Half Elves know that they are being heard by the Alliance Playable High Elfs fans (imho), and we support them (imho) but we Also letting them know its not a compromise for High Elves and think High Elves playable in the Alliance should come first ( imho)

6 Likes

I did, and like any response you just pretend like I didn’t.

Get out of your glasshouse before you throw that stone?

Stop

2 Likes

Sorry, I really don’t understand. It seemed unrelated to my participation in the conversation.

You didn’t. You ignored the bottom part and continued on with a no-discussion.

They were obviously brought by the Silver Covenant to aid the war effort, Vereesa was even there, you didn’t respond to that, you used your hive mind to run away.

So I’m waiting. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes getting that feeling when continuing to discuss subjects with you , you always seem to not understand, my bad Ill continue to agree to disagree with you on Half Elves and High Elves.

2 Likes

Was your point meant to be ironic? That doesn’t read well. I’m really not the only person who is struggling to understand your writing. I’m not trying to be mean.

1 Like

I think if half elves had a nice model between human and high elf, and different ear lengths options, including long ones, it’d be easy for someone to rp as a full high elf, while also giving them a distinct silhouette.

5 Likes

You’re trying to set people off.

To be clear, I consider this sexual harassment.

I feel DEVs felt they and thought, give them any High Elf Model, and they will be happy because they based it on model and not the lore. (imho)