The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

i think the idea would be to make them look and animate differently than blood elves but still look like high elves. thats the real challenge.

Anyways, I am off to bed everyone. Night guys. And hopefully Avarie will declare my mage safe. I want to get back to posting on me Pirate Mage.

1 Like

Something along the lines of nightborne in a sense? A different rig and animation perhaps. Another thought is maybe less of an alternation to the model itself, but heritage armor.

yeah, essentially. the heritage armor idea would only work if that was all they could wear from the outset. like, stuck in one set of gear without the ability to mog it from level 20 onwards

1 Like

I’m still hoping to see Hearthstone Vereesa becoming canon.

20 Likes

What that appears to be is some kind of diviner and something I notice is the pink eyes.

Plus, she has Thori’dal there.
It could be an interesting story to see how she gets it, as the current owner is believed to be Halduron.

4 Likes

I could try to remake the weapon and make a gif of it sometime. I’ve made some pretty complex weapon models from scratch before.

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

I believe they are on good terms so maybe he bestows it on her for some reason.

As long as he doesn’t die though, I have a soft spot for him.

2 Likes

Hearthstone has a lot of non cannon stuff that would be great in this game.

2 Likes

I was sleeping like a beauty but I’m glad to see this thread is back and here to show support for HEs once again :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Stuff that sometimes becomes cannon later on. I doubt Blizz ever intends on giving Vereesa any screentime or in-game development, but who knows?

5 Likes

Christie Golden has a soft spot for Vereesa, so I think that as long as she’s around there’s a chance.

5 Likes

She probably will continue to have her in her novels. I am sure there will be one to forecast/foreshadow the next expac, as they did for BFA.

2 Likes

I now want playable gilbins with these as NPCs part of them. It would be amazing to see gilbin naga creatures in the horde.

4 Likes

agreed. Make her a spellbow, give her a model like alleria and sylvanas, and give her pink/purple eyes.

2 Likes

such as gnome and worgen paladins.

I think there is a fair chance she will be part of shadowlands. Mostly because of a reunion with rhonin but also because I can see alleria and vereesa going to hunt down their sister.

7 Likes

Hey we are back! Still tossing my support for playable High Elves.

12 Likes

I didn’t think about the chance of meeting Rhonin.

I’m still waiting any news on SL actual content. I’m afraid most lore characters (and won’t be many) will be trapped in the Maw and we will barely see any non-dead ones in the zones. And, since most of the best storylines nowadays are done while leveling
 :frowning:

5 Likes