The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

Shush, I’d still take Half elves with actual unique looks than blue eyed blood elves.

I still think they’d be a perfect opportunity to add Mok’nathal in the Horde.

1 Like

Oh, talking about the eyes. It is about time they fixed the eyes. I was sick of having car head lights instead of eyes.

EDIT: Ok, who is the jerk that flagged-locked this thread again?

Midare, just because people also want High Elves, doesn’t mean it has to look like the Blood Elves as well. If the Warcraft universe was of something of the real world, I am pretty sure the same physics would apply. Virtually, something of “No two persons are the same”. Now, if people are unhappy about the models, then alter there models a bit. Hell, just give them the human models and skeletons and just give them pointy ears and long eye brows. Hell, I would be happy with that. And they would still be different enough. Me, I rather play the race for the lore, not the looks. I don’t care if they don’t look like the Blood Elves or what ever.

4 Likes

If forest trolls weren’t almost certainly on the menu I’d be extremely tempted to change Guzzle the Mag’har back to Necrohealiac the Forsaken.

It could be worse.

They could be stepping stones for the hUMan POteNtiaL.

1 Like

Would you keep your little skull on? lol

pls stop it hurts

Oh of course, I’m not getting rid of Scully Scullison anytime soon.

1 Like

I didn’t sell out to the Void to be anyone stepping stone :weary: :tired_face:

But I wanna see them exploring like dark agendas, like Xal’atath being random and doing what ever where ever. Like let the Void Elves do weird random things that make the Alliance suspicious of us , maybe even make us the good guys while the LFD try to paint us to be bad.

Actually both LFD and VEs would have good ulterior agendas stories to tell and both conflict with each other I want to see that play out, but I concede it’s odd we’re on the same faction for that

EDIT: big welp

2 Likes

Ḟ̸̶̡̙̪͈̰̮̼̪͎̀͋̎̿̏̐ͫ̓̒ͮ̓̆̓̐ͫ̄̎͜͡a̴̛̳̝̻̤̱̦ͦͣͦͣ̏͆ͦ̀ͪ͑ͩ̋ͬ̚͞i̶̾̓̔͌ͫ͛̔̓͆̒ͦ͐́̒ͩ҉̻͚̯̤̭͖̤͝t̸̪̙̬̪͋̏̋ͭͮͥ̊ͬͪͥ̆̄̏ͥ̚̚͟h̷̡̜̯̟̞̰̠̲̼͖͇͎͇̹̹̼̙͋̿̿̅ͣͫ̽̊͂̐ͤ̆̚̕ḷ̷̢̛̯͖̝̦̣̣̻̰͚̱̦̲̦̯̙̒́̃̾͋ͨ̆ͨ̃ͬ̾͐͋̒͊̚ę̵̶̴̯̩̦̬̞̦̬̱̩̖̞͔͐ͮͮ̀̋̈ͥ͋̀s͋̄̔ͫ͊̐ͣ̀͌̓̾͏̗̬͚̱̰͔̣̝͖̲̪̫͈̩̜͕̝̦́s̨̑͛̅̅ͫ͋͊̈̓҉̩̣͖̺̲̲͍ ̛̤͎͙̤͉̠̲̗̰̳̬̻̱̓̋̈́ͧ̑̋̎ͫͦ̾̆̉̈͆ͦ̽̚͘̕h͊ͭͣͯ͒͑̇̋͌͌͋͐ͬͨ̉ͯ́҉̢̙̹͇͓̝eͯ̀͐͗͛̂̉̽̏̋̊͏̱̘̭̩̪̺̝́ͅa̤͇͈̻͓̺̬̙͇̝͎̹̼̦͕̬ͯ̊̿͂́͋ͫ͗̄̏ͪ͑ͥ͘͡͠ţ̷̠̦̥͈͔͔̰̰̞̥͔̰̯͈̓̇̌͋͆ͯ͐̓͛̑̑̋̀̎ͤ͊̓͑ͧͅh̢̙͓̱̘͚̘͍͖̓ͬ̃ͮͧͨͯͬ̇̒͋̉ͫͬ͑̑̂̅̕ȩ̷̰͙̘͓ͪͦ̂̑͛̚͢nͣ̅̋̊ͬ̓ͫͫ̍̆ͮͯ͛̔ͣ̑̃̑҉̡͔͈͍̗̪̻̮̗̰͉͇̝̥̲͉̜̕,ͯ̊̅͑͘͟͏̡̻̯͚̦̯̩̯ ̀ͯ͋̇̏̔̚҉̷̟͇͎͚̙̙͕̦̦̹̹̻͚̻͕̪̯̯͜w̡͉̞̗̘̱̘͉͔̖̭̠̙̟ͤ̇͒̑ͣ̿ͯ̉ͦ̌̈ͥe̶̦̣̹̖̮̲̥ͬ͂ͭ͒̅ͤ̿̄ͧͥ͡ ̧̖͈̦̤̻͎͕̪̝̝͉̳̳̬̪͙̜̙͎̈̈́͆̾̇̀̓̚̕͡s̡ͫ̏̊͂͂̈́ͨ̽̈͑ͦ̀ͬ̽ͣ̚҉̨̞͍̯͇̳̹͘ȩ̵̩͎͇̤̤̝̬̫̹̗͕͓̼͑ͤ̏̉͆̓ͯ̿͆͐̆͗̚͘͡͠ͅr̨̦͕̖͕͉̹͙̰̠̥̻̦̖̗͛ͨͮ̉ͪ͆̽͢ͅv̝̜͕̞̱̹̭͉̰̻̗̖̒ͪ̆̔̉̏͛ͦ̍͛ͯ̏̊̾̌̀͡e̴̢͚͎͚̙͉͓̮͓̭͕̣͎̤͆͆ͤ̌̾́̎ͨ͛̍̋ͬ́͟ ̶̡̢̛̝͔̞͓̬̣̟͙̞͎͍̤͉͕͍͖͈ͬ̊ͣ̆̒̍̋͛ͪ̿ͭ́ͅả̶̧̡̲̣̬̖̤̫̻̭̮̞̲̻ͣͦ̇̈̄͊͂̊̌ͨͤ̾ͫ̃ͭͪͭ́ͅt̴̶̢͔̳̣̲̤͙̬ͬ̅̑ͩ̇ͯ̏͌̓͐́́͑ͣ͗̀̚͝ ̢̛͈̜̪̣͔̼̻̼̱̲̥̠̦̩̺ͫ̽͐̏ͥ̏̏ͮ̾ͩ̐̅̔͆ͪ͡t̸̨͙͍͚͍̱̠̟̼̱̬̤̹̤̻̪ͪͨ͂̉ͧ̏̎ͥ̾͗̆̀ͥͦͪͭ̏͘͜͝hͯͣ̈̒ͫ̓͌͌ͤͬͭͫ̍̎̚͝͝҉̹̺̯̹̣̱̱̳̱̖̤̬̟͙͙̬͠ȩ̢̫̻̭̤̘͍͔̟͖͔͍̥̤̳̫̣͎͊͊́͐̇͑ͤͨ͢͢͟ͅ ̃ͩ̓͌ͫ̂́͒͛̀̉͏̛͕͔͈̝̘̙͚̝̤̻͘͢͠w͕̣̳̜̲̳͎̤̘͖͎̯͈̮̻̮̩̬ͣͧͮ̄ͮ̾̿ͭͬͣͬ͐͛̏̑ͤ̔́̀̀͞ͅȉ̵̹̜̜̭̬̫̰̳̱̋́̆̓ͫ̅͐ͣ̿́ļ̸̫͎̖͓͔̦̜͇̠͓̫͇̟̺̉͐͊̄̽̍́̎͊̌̃̽̈̚͝ͅl̢̹̥͕̻̬̭̹͚̗͖̳̼̜͓̜̔̄̐̂̎ͮ̀͌̊̀̄̊͞ ̷͕̼͓̊͛ͪ̑͞ͅô̷̸̸̗̼̘͉͎̝̯̗̬̼̥͋̀̇͌̈́͛̚͜͠f̵͍̜̙̟͉̥̤͙͎̦̥̹̝̮͖̙͕̓̀̀̅ͥ̋́̾̔́̅̀͘ ̢̩̗͖͍̞͑̇ͦͦ͑ͨ́ͫ̉̾̋ͬ̀t̷̥͉̣̪̬͇̹̯̞̦̤̖̞̙̘ͯ͗̐͆͗͂̀͢h͍̤̭̙͈̺̮̟̩͊̋ͩ͋̏ͪ̍͋͘͘͡ë̸́ͦ͒̀̇̏͟͏͎̘̰̖̤̭̞̱͇̜̞̤̖̭́͢ ̣͔̰̟̗̘̹ͣ̑̀͜͟͝ͅm̷̧ͬ͌̑͂̓̓̉͒͋͂̌ͬ̐̊̌̕҉͎̝̹̦͉̦̝̞̫̟͕a͇̫͎̭̲̬̝͔̣͖͙̙͈̻͒ͧ͗̾ͤ̄̽̾̇ͩ͑͋́̚͞n̴̡̯͈͖͙̥͙͍̥̱̮̲̘̱̰̗̠̳̈̆̓̈́̾̿̀̍̿ͪͭ̾ͤ̚̕y̢̧̖̳͍͖̼̪̘̹̤̙̪̣̦̖̩̦̭͙͓̽̊͊͌́-̸̵̴͍̫̥̲̹̝͇̤̺̹͍̳͈̳̗͖̦̔̾̏͋ͤ̓̽̓ͩͯ̉͘͢ͅẽ́̓̾ͬ̆ͫ̈͐ͬͣ̈ͥͩ̀̚͘͏̧̦̩̻̤̥̬̼y̵̧͔̰̦̻͔̻̼̳̘̯͋ͧ̀̃̐ͥ̌̎͋ͪͤ̇͒͑̃̕͢͝ë͍̝͕̠͍̟̻̱͔̙͉ͫ̀̎͐ͤ̅́͝d̫͔̘̦̟͕̞͙̤̘̺͇̭͖̼̼͙̟ͯ̄̐͊͂͆̌̊ͯͥ̉̾͑ͨͫ̓͋́͟͞ͅ ̴̷̨͉͖̗̼̱̱̜͉̝̰̫̞͒͛ͪ̽̓̏̒̾ͣ͋͢m̧̗̝̤͇̀̓͌̄̏͛ͤ͛á̢̍͋̀͏̮̖̰̞̘̺̤͇̦͍͙̥̤͖̱͕͉̣ͅs̶̡̢̝̻͈͍͍̪̰̦̖̟̱͍ͥ̓̎̽̽̒̃̾͊͂ͭ̎͛ͦ̚̕t̢̢̢̢͉͉͈͓̘̦̩̜̜̦͇̼̜̣̻̲̲̖̦̏̐͋̈͗ͩ͜e̶̢̬̤̠̳̪̤̞̤ͬͦ̀̿ͭ͑͐ͨ̕r̨̼̤͔̪̠̲̼̪͚͎ͦ̊̍ͧ̏͛̒̾̂̑̀ͭͬ̆̒̂̔̓̕.̶̴̻͓̗̯͉͓̤̪͓̫̼͂̎̿͌

2 Likes

Hey we’re at a spot where it’s even affecting Horde more than usual.

But the humans ruin everything they touch.
Look at the draenei, some of the most knowledgeable magi in the universe being outmatched and overshadowed by humans.

A beef between LFD and VE would make for a very interesting in-faction story.

EDIT: Welp…

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 3 days.

Rise, rise! The master beckons, begin the end, of all things…

5 Likes

I’m for High Elves on the Alliance just to annoy Horde players.

5 Likes

Well hmm.

The High Elf Thread is back!

Anyways. Hmm My Support for High Elves. In terms of Customization Options for Void Elves that is.

3 Likes

HUZZAH, we’re back!

4 Likes

Yayyy we’re back!!!

Let’s all express our love for High Elves

:woman_elf:t2: :man_elf:t2:

22 Likes

hey that almost looks like a half elf! i like the gem on the forehead headband. need more of that kinda thing in game. classic fantasy stuffs.

2 Likes

Or, end the beginning and now for the next act. :sunglasses:

or half elves. admit it, that makes the most sense.

2 Likes

Oh, I will be showing my love :heart:

:heart: LOVE FOR EVERYONE :heart:

8 Likes