The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

What I wanna know is if Nightborne could tap into the Sunwell.

Should come with the fair skin options too, actually. Because the Void Elves were saved by Alleria after they became transformed. If Alleria is training more, and is teaching them to control it, then having fair skin options would be good.

2 Likes

I feel there to much bad blood there between the two, Under a Horde Banner

3 Likes

Uh
 could they
 possibly?

Who knows with all the magical mumbo jumbo.

Void elves aren’t taught, they’re made.

Honestly, I love the fair skin idea, but seriously the Void Elves need purple eyes already >:|

if Blood Elves are getting more eye colors and Void Elves are left with one eye color, that’s garbage

1 Like

Well, honestly, I can’t really confirm if they really are. Because there has been no official word to what are the 40 extra customisations for Blood Elves.

Purple Eyes for Void Elves sounds really cool :heart:

3 Likes

So far two new jewellery options have been datamined for fembelfs.

I’m just going to assume they are at this point. I do hope they give Void Elves the same treatment though. I’m also hoping for some Half Elf stuff for humans but that’s extremely wishful thinking. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Do you have any official source on what the new customisations for Blood Elves are going to be in Shadowlands?

Void Elves need a lot of love :heart:

2 Likes

I found a copy of the The Alurna Manifest of High Elves Im going to start reading, after I finish my BFA storybook. I had plan the read The Alurna Manifest of High Elves but the storybook came in today.

1 Like

Besides the aforementioned new jewellery options? No.

I still wouldn’t expect blizzard to erase what makes Void elves visually distinct.

Adding them as a customization for humans would be an absolute disservice to the potential that Half elves would provide as a stand alone AR.

I could swear they were saved while they were being transformed, and that is how they ended up looking like they do now.

2 Likes

As much as I would love a Half Elf allied race I just can’t see it happening. We can hope though!

At the moment, the only thing we can officially say with the Blood Elves customization’s is that they’re all just assumptions at this point.

I feel like they could do so much with them considering they’re basically the Forsaken of the Alliance, the way we get looked at in the cathedral or even Shandris in the war campaign scoffing at Void use. Like it’s such an interesting story to be a parallel of what Forsaken started out as Horde I hope they don’t just toss Void Elves as the lapdogs like Alleria who jump when told and that’s the extent of our lore lol

2 Likes

Well except the literal datamined options that were added in 8.3.

Those undead hairstyles tho