The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Where did I say that they are a different race?

It tastes like a lot of air freshener, shampoo, conditioner, more conditioner, soap, hair dye, and sweat (it sweats in this helmet.)

For the most part I’m all for the Alliance players getting High Elves, or Half Elves. But i still get upset when certain Pro high Elfer’s start crapping on Blood Elves, and Void Elves. Claiming an npc race should be able to dictate what a playable race can have. Then I find myself leaning a little closer to the Anti side of the High Elf debate.

1 Like

Kinda but with more unique hairdos makeup and hair colors n stuff . Tbh I have no idea about the lore for them at all but like I already have cute ideas blizz could do but I suck at drawing my ideas out sometimes :confused:

You really took up on the practices of the circular arguments, didn’t you?

Yes
give in to the hate and we will rule the galaxy side by side.

1 Like

I guess I could see it that way aswell .

Why, because you’re now claiming on some things to try and turn the topic around?

Everyone always hates on my Void Elves sigh

1 Like

I wouldn’t be doing that. It isn’t right to just brag about it if receiving it, like some of those who got Vulpera when that came out.

Your words, not mine.

Whether they decide to honor their fallen, or maintain dignity by not kissing up to humans, they are the same people.

This would, theoretically, mean that Void Elves also maintain their traditions and cultural practices – especially seeing as they’ve been disassociated with Quel’thalas for months, and not years like the High Elves.

I’m only disappointed by the fact that the Void Elves weren’t comprised of former High Elves, instead being derived from former Blood Elves – Blizzard spent 14+ years developing a rivalry between HE’s and BE’s, and rather than leaning into and exacerbating that schism they decided to try and force a completely unrelated rivalry into the mix (one which the playerbase is notably less
 passionate about).

The simplest solution to this particular scenario, as I see it, is to integrate all of the existing High Elves into the Void Elves; but you’ll have to come up with some believable explanation for why any/all High Elves would willingly elect to subject themselves to being converted into a Void Elf.

(Which isn’t an impossible task, but Blizzard would have to get creative.)

2 Likes

As I said, you don’t have to be a different race to be a different group of people.

3 Likes

And as I said, the majority of the High elves are already playable.

People are asking for the ones that are on Alliance already. You know, the ones that call themselves High Elves still. Not the ones that call themselves Blood Elves.

3 Likes

The Rift is getting pretty full I dont know :wink:

1 Like

Those aren’t the High Elves people are asking for though.

5 Likes

And we’re back to factions remaining disctinct.

See? Circular argument.

1 Like

Calling it now, some variation on faction identity doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

I could see them desperate to gain some advantage of power to oust the regime in Quel’thalas that they delved in Void magics, went too far and swoops in Alleria to save her (sister and kin) or the other way around maybe Alleria is in danger and locus walker needed to call Vereesa so the dutiful sister comes with the full force of the Silver Cov to save her beloved sister and in the process all the SC becomes VE’s.

I can see and be okay with those outcomes too tbh, but I like the BE approach too as I like my BE’s but it also makes one think what will they do with the HE’s so here’s to holding out hope for them being playable!