The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Back up
they pledged to honor their people with the name blood elves. They didn’t give up everything else about their identity. This is clear in the heritage quest where Lor’themar makes it clear they gold to their culture and traditions, and is again stated during Nightborne recruitement quest.

They maintained alltheir high elven traditions and cultural practices.

4 Likes

Flee from this thread of the damned, before it’s too late.

3 Likes

Nobody said they’re a different race. And you don’t have to be a different race to be a different group.

“Kael’thas desperately searched for a means to help his people—whom he had renamed the blood elves”

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/races/blood-elf

" Prince Kael’thas returned home and rallied all the survivors he could find: approximately 90% of the surviving high elves. He declared that these survivors would now bear a new name–the blood elves–in honor of their fallen people. The blood elves no longer consider themselves high elves, and they have different priorities and behaviors than their high elf kindred."

https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Warcraft_Encyclopedia/High_Elves

EDIT: Go ahead, tell me I am wrong again.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging: And so the topic once more repeats it self.

1 Like

Uh huh

The majority of the High elves, are already playable.

You can quote any outdated resources you’d like, but as per Chronicles Vol.3, it’s been established Kael’thas wasn’t even in Quel’thalas when the High Elves decided to take up on the name Sin’dorei to honor their fallen.

But it’s so interesting :slightly_frowning_face:

It can be sometimes.
Until people start screaming their medical profession is relevant to a clmputer software one.

3 Likes

But the real question is

Have you measure the femurs?

2 Likes

O my o my
:open_mouth:

ooo, look what’s in there

In consequence, there are so few high elves left on Azeroth today that they cannot be considered a race in anything other than the biological sense. High elves do not gather in any significant numbers, nor do they act as a coordinated whole. They are a very small group of individuals scattered all over the world. As such, they do not have common opinions or goals. Indeed, modern high elves cannot even truly be said to have a culture–only a past filled with glory and regret.

3 Likes

You better go tell Blizzard that there sources on there website is outdated then.

3 Likes

Okay, but you better get a glass of water to help avoid the onset of sodium poisoning.

Wow Pedia

Void elves (or ren’dorei , “children of the [Void]” in Thalassian are a [race] of Void-infused [elves] affiliated with the [Alliance]. Their origins lie with a group of [blood elves] led by Magister Umbric] who were exiled from Silvermoon City because of their research into the Void. They were transformed by [void ethereals] but rescued by [Alleria Windrunner], who had gained mastery of the Void herself on [Argus]. Permanently transformed by the process, they pledged their loyalty to her and the [Alliance] and established themselves as the ren’dorei.

To me I feel no connection to them as a Alliance Player lore wise.

I have a huge case I got from Costco I think I’ll be ok :grimacing:

I used a ruler.
Clearly the deva dont know what they are using. Huehuehue

1 Like

Is not my job and that is handled by fans, not Blizzard.

Chronicles is a valid source and it’s the current telling of the lore. And as per that telling of the lore, Kael’thas wasn’t even present when the renaming happened.

And regardless
 again

Honoring their fallen doesn’t change their race.

What is your purpose in reposting wikipedia information?

The World of Warcraft website is not handled by fans.

It has never been handled by fans.

1 Like

Okay, go with God.

I love that place. 2.50 pizza slices