The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Just an observation, but talking about someone when they not here is not very nice. (imho),

If you say so. I think it was a crappy thing to say. Itā€™s also terrible to see people acting like they were victimized by high elf fans dogpiling on someone else and then generalizing all high elf fans as if none of you would object if we made blanket statements about you.

This is tiresome. And I personally try to be nice to people and itā€™s pretty exhausting to see this negativity directed at people who just want to play a race in a video game.

6 Likes

The point is if youā€™re going to say negative things about others here you should expect them to defend themselves, at the very least.

2 Likes

But it wasnā€™t made in a vacuum. Maybe because youā€™re not targeted by it, but Saraā€™s been pretty passive and not-so-passive aggressive after her switch. Very much ā€œHey new friends, will you like me more if I go on and on about how horrible my old friends were and how awesome you are?ā€ And like I said before sheā€™s been really picking at some of the things that start big arguments no matter how much they actually matter to anything.

Avarie was trying to defend Saraā€¦is that ā€˜not very niceā€™?

And weā€™re right back to ā€œitā€™s okay for us to pick fights and say mean stuff to people but we shouldnā€™t face any negativity in response.ā€

Avarie is always nice and tries to help people no matter what side they are on., dont think she would have to defend anyone if they were here.

i feel lorithyn fits that bill more. hot sands, like i actually feel bad arguing against what he wants because hes such a chill dude

3 Likes

Sheā€™s the one who brought the topic of Sara up in the first place. But youā€™re probably right, we shouldnā€™t be talking about other people who post in this topic unless theyā€™re here. Keep that in mind for future reference everyone.
And, Val, please remind all the helfers here when they bring up our names. Thanks! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Sure whatever.

This just seems to be a big match of ā€œHe called me a poopyhead so heā€™s a bigger poopyhead.ā€

I am not saying donā€™t defend yourselves if you feel attacked, but maybe people should be more mindful of how they react, or if something is worth reacting to.

If I feel like something is bait or insulting I try not to respond rather than stooping to that level.

6 Likes

I meanā€¦ Iā€™m entirely out of the loop here (and Iā€™m kind of glad I am, for what Iā€™ve seenā€¦), however, Iā€™ll do what I do best and inject myself into this like the idiot I am and sayā€¦

Nowadays we canā€™t see who upvoted what, but I remember you at least upvoting things that would fit in these categories you mentioned.

But anyway, Iā€™ll try to get back on topicā€¦

I donā€™t know, maybe not expecting blizzard to erase the visual distinctions of Void Elves?

Iā€™m in the high elf discord, and will be checking this toon at times while I have time left. Feel free to contact me via in game mail in the next few days or hit me up in the discord.

I am starting my forum hiatus now.

2 Likes

we will be here when you return, until then take care

1 Like

No, this is a big match of ā€œsomeone picked a fight and lost, Iā€™m going to act all weepy eyed and tell off the people who agree with the person who didnā€™t even start a fight about their opinion on elves in a video game, while simultaneously telling them all off for lumping people into groupsā€.

Eh, more of Iā€™m not gonna get worked up if someone whoā€™s just as willing to sling insults gets insulted in return.

And maybe as well, we should all look at what the people we agree with are saying before jumping in to defend them to make sure they havenā€™t been instigating trouble and just getting back what they gave.

And take care during your hiatus.

Same. Iā€™ve been posting, but totally unaware of whatever it is has everyone in a fuss.

All I gathered from the entire thing (scrolling up to something like posts done 2 hours ago) is that someone decided to switch side and now they are ā€œSee guys? Iā€™m one of you, let me show you by being mean to those I once sided withā€.

Imoā€¦ no one, regardless of what side of the argument they are in, should be backing up someone like that, after all, how long will it take until they jump ships again?

2 Likes

Might require more going back like a day or two lol but glad to see youā€™re still around my fellow Void Elf enthusiast and advocate

I feel bad for people that Like the Void elves, I feel like they get caught in the middle.

2 Likes