The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

To be fair, she’s doing a fair bit of poking. I mean, when I’ve been looking at a lot of what she’s been posting it looks like the greatest hits of things that we’ve argued with. At least for me, I don’t care that she’s switched sides, it’s the aggressive way she seems to be poking up drama.

Yeah, I’m not a fan of that.

1 Like

I just love how she brings up the fact she swapped side like literally every other post. It’s like a vegan with elf ears.

She’s a big girl, if there was real ‘attacking’ I missed it. The discussion went aggressive but that’s nothing new here.

5 Likes

I’m all for being friends with no good helfer filth.

2 Likes

3 Likes

If implemented in the manner I described a few hundred posts back, for Izzabella I believe, I’d be all for this.

It’s my opinion that the Alliance and Horde are distinct enough, ideologically, that the sub-factions which align with either of them would be aesthetically unique from their biological kin (i.e. it’s easy to imagine Horde-aligned Humans or Horde-aligned Draenei as looking radically divergent from their Alliance-aligned counterparts; similarly, Alliance-aligned Goblins or Alliance-aligned Forsaken could easily be distinguished with a little imagination).

1 Like

There was Fyre saying that it’s good for the anti that Sara’s arguing on the other side now. That was pretty nasty.

1 Like

There has been in the past and in the past few weeks examples of ‘toxicity’ by some helfers. I’m sure you don’t think all the helfers who post here and elsewhere are perfectly nice all the time.
But has anyone even brought that up the past few days here? Has it been those of us against high elves on the alliance accusing helfers of being toxic without warrant?
I haven’t noticed, so please let me know.

I said it and it wasn’t nasty or toxic.

That didn’t happen in a vacuum. Let’s not start taking things out of context.

Precisely none of what you quoted could be construed as a request for Void Elves receiving “standard” or “typical” skin colors – if you’d actually read the posts which preceded the one you thought you’d cite to, you would’ve gleaned that the point was that in the same way blue-eyed Blood Elves demonstrate that some individuals aren’t/weren’t thoroughly suffused by the Fel, it is entirely feasible for less corrupted Void Elves to exist.

And, again, precisely nowhere does this imply skin color is even a concern. So, try again.

Toxic is an overused term and completely subjective to how a reader interprets a post. Not everyone is going to agree to what’s toxic. Rudeness or jerk like behavior is much more specific and identifiable.

1 Like

I never said that high elf fans were perfect. No one is.

And yeah it is pretty nasty, though maybe you didn’t mean it to be. Fyre’s the one who liked it then agreed.

True. I didn’t think that her assuming that my happiness was effected by her deciding to become a helfer should be left unanswered. It was funny but needed addressing.

1 Like

sips kaja-cola.

So they said Allied Races aren’t getting any new customization, which means no High Elf skins for velves.
This makes me sad. What other options are there?

It wasn’t ‘nasty’.
You chose to take it that way.

1 Like

Sara picked a fight, bragged about how she was the best anti and then got slammed for it.

Acting aggrieved over that is at best overly sensitive and at worst dishonest.

Ah
but I don’t understand why you’d bring into this now, ‘And then high elf fans get accused of being the toxic ones’, then.
This just comes off as trying to add more fuel to the fire.