The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

This^^

There is no getting around the ‘transformation’ that Void Elves underwent. It changed them.

You keep sayings this, and dozens of posters continue to demonstrate it to be a falsehood you’re trying to perpetuate because it suits your agenda – one of the more popular fanart series includes the complete spectrum of real-world skin colors for High Elves (i.e. High Elves that have pigmentation reminiscent of a slew of ethnic groups).

I’m sorry that what you’d like to pretend everyone believes, isn’t what they actually believe? :man_shrugging:

You’ve seen such a post from me?

Why waste any time at all attempting to correct something that was obviously inaccurate? The assertion was that Void Elves and Blood Elves utilize two completely different models, which is patently false.

The person making said assertion is here for one reason, and one reason only, to stir the pot.

2 Likes

I’ve never thought that any helfer would change their mind about this topic.

I forgot which post we were talking about, but now I remember. Regardless, Fyor can say what they want. I don’t talk much here so I’m in no position to defend anyone unless they’re throwing insults. It’s not like you or any of the other anti people tell people to chill out when they’re saying anything out of line

So
that’s factually incorrect.

You’re literally the only person I’ve ever seen to tell everyone to take a chill pill.

And I’m an anti. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea, but you’re special :frowning:

3 Likes

Then you’ve just not been here to read every post, have you?

1 Like

6 Likes

I am not aiming to do a “gotcha!” trick. If you had said yes, I would have pointed out this means any race should be playabel for the other faction then.
If you had said no, I would have asked you what is the difference.

Careful
I think I’m seeing a pattern of flattery towards you
they might have some ulterior motives.
Not saying that it’s not possible that you’re ‘special’
though.
:crazy_face:

Heyas Murg whats up. Hope you having a good day/night.

1 Like

I know, right?

There have been antis attacking Sara a lot, including people saying that high elf fans would turn on her. And then high elf fans get accused of being the toxic ones.

It’s pretty tiresome.

But yeah Murgy, you always try to keep the peace and remind everyone that there’s no need to be horrible to each other.

5 Likes

Hey now

I follow this topic almost every day. Murg is one of the only antis who seems to try to keep everyone tame and I commend him for it. :sob:

This really broke my heart earlier tbh :frowning:

1 Like

Sara gives as good as she receives. Let’s not pretend she’s getting cyber bullied.

so it seems for the vast majority, this IS all about skin tones. the skin tones are the only thing that create distance from a void/blood elf. void elves have gone through a transformative process, giving them blood elf skin tones defeats their entire purpose for existing