The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

We do already have playable high elves.

Thatā€™s an actual point.

Thatā€™s the Primer thread, mate.

Thereā€™s awesome people in these threads and itā€™s hard to leave because of that.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

/10char

Ah, so itā€™s fine to add nothing serious to the discussion but itā€™s not okay to drop some support. noice.

I see you Reno :eyes:

4 Likes

Even assuming people were going around saying blood elves are high elves by itself, which theyā€™re not, yeah. A shallow post with a legitimate argument is much better than a literal nothing post that doesnā€™t have any content.

I appreciate when people drop in with their support. Guess itā€™s subjective. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

A consistent suggestion from pro-HE players is for Blizzard to create a completely new model, with similar structuring but discernible distinctions.

It took me 11 seconds on Google to find the thread I cited to, which demonstrates that your statement clearly isnā€™t a universal truth. :man_shrugging:

This goes back to you being selective about the things you choose to actually pay attention to. But hey, you do you.

1. You most certainly donā€™t speak for every Alliance player.
  2. Iā€™ve been posting in support of playable HEā€™s since 2009, and throughout that entire period Iā€™ve advocated for them being entirely disassociated from BEā€™s (culturally, politically, and aesthetically).

Youā€™re currently 0 for 2, slugger.

Iā€™m about 99% certain that is a wholesale copy/paste of Lydonā€™s original post from his anti-HE thread. Which is most likely why we received a wall-of-text, instead of a neatly packaged citation. :man_shrugging:

Edit: Should we hold our breathe for Bretherezan to admit he mistakenly attempted to pass of the musings of a player as official commentary from Blizzard?

2 Likes

so void elves? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Void Elves use the Blood Elf model tho

A silly comment is silly. From a Vulpera, why am I not surprised. :laughing:

1 Like

I always said these guys are here just to disrupt the discussion. They have nothing useful to add, they are just being contrarian for its own sake. Just look the way they were mean to Sarallesta just because she changed sides.

We are talking about people who come back hundreds of times just to be condescending to others.

6 Likes

This is the appropriate response:

2 Likes

Well, sorry, I donā€™t much care for people posting at a thread and not in a thread.

Maybe you should be defending Hecatoneā€™s post then, if you care so much about people speaking ill of other posts.

2 Likes

its all about skin tones fyor. everybody knows it. including development

how many more times do we have to hear ā€˜just give void elves blood elf skin tonesā€™ proving no one cares where the skin tones come from. it has nothing to do with lore

you want to play a horde race? the horde is waiting for you

If it was all about skin color then Blizzard wouldā€™ve kept the pale skin and did something else.

ā€œI donā€™t have a counter argument. If I say to ignore them Iā€™ll look smart, right?ā€

1 Like

Which post is that?

ā€¦ So basically you replied to me without reading any of the posts that came before it?

DID you know the child Genn brought through the Last Portal from Teldrassil, was named by Tyrande ā€œFinelā€ Because was the last Night Elf ā€œThe Lastā€ to escape Tildrassil alive.

1 Like

This is so true. Just like many of us are going to keep asking for Blood Elves to get more eye color options. The thing is, if they say ā€˜noā€™ā€¦then Iā€™m not going to keep nagging them about it.

1 Like