The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Youā€™re trying to coax a ā€œNo, Humans are core to the Allianceā€-type statement out of me, but Iā€™m entirely on-board with the concept of Horde-aligned Humansā€¦ so, sure, letā€™s do it.

1 Like

The Devs crunch the numbers, and in that post I posted earlier that was handed down from the Devs, they even admit that you are all a vocal minority begging incessantly for High Elves.

1 Like

Like I said We can keep Asking the ā€œDEVsā€ not the against for them. We already know where against stand, We dont have to convince them.

Can you link that post?

Technically, weā€™re all vocal minorities ā€“ including the people who like Blood Elves (the most popular race in the game). Iā€™m not seeing how this is in any way an argument for, or against, anything in particular. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Here you guys go. Just press that button to view the entire post. -> ^

The constant bickering and arguing over the same Information put out is not healthy for any community. Thats all we do every night thinking we will sway one another which we wont.

Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went in expecting actual quotes from Blizzard, instead just got some drivel from Hecatone. Much disappoint.

1 Like

Iā€™m not here to sway anyone. Iā€™m just here to maintain opposition.

If there wasnā€™t a vocal opposition they wouldnā€™t be as wary of doing it.

1 Like

Which is why itā€™s best to ignore some people.

This thread is probably going to cap sometime within the week. Iā€™ll have a new thread up soon as this one is capped.

Thanks Test that is awesome!

Your welcome! All depends though on if this thread gets locked again or not.

i doubt blizzard is going back to the high elf well for a 3rd time, with the model now shared its pretty much dry. tbf, your suggestions, as long as they dont have blood elf skin tones i dont think anyone cares. but we all know this is about skin tones not lore. soā€¦

the alliance feels shafted because theyve invested all their time and energy into getting the impossible, a carbon copy of blood elves. the horde asked for variations on their existing races, INFINITELY more doable

if you want cool and interesting things, i would advise you guys to focus your energy on what is possible. and everything is possible except for a carbon copy of a horde race

Iā€™m sorry, we canā€™t all make high quality ā€œjust dropping in to show my support for playable high elves uwuā€ posts.

4 Likes

Yea, the anti version consists of ā€œHigh Elf player reporting in! We already have playable High Elves uwuā€

2 Likes

I am just hoping they eventually start listening and I end up with reasons to come back.

2 Likes

All of your friends here will be the reason youā€™ll stay :sob:

Reno we miss you too!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s an actual Dev post that Hec posted from somewhere else. I just posted it from Hec because it was easier that way.