The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I shouldn’t have watched the Darkshore cinematic.

1 Like

I still didn’t. It didn’t appear for me in-game, and I won’t watch it on WoWhead.

YAh Same here

Hold up a second.
You guys are trying to argue something entirely different, and then screaming “Haha you can’t prove me wrong.”

1. Are they different groups? Yes. This has been acknowledged in the past.
  2. Are they the same people? Yes, yes they are.

One and two are exclusive concepts.
You are trying to scream “NO ONE LISTENS TO ME ON NUMBER 1” but ignoring the fact you aren’t listening to anyone discussing number 2.
Number 2, is the obstacle you need to overcome, because that is why the devs did not give you high elves.

Now I know none of you will acknowledge this, you demand to be heard while ignoring everyone else. So
go nuts.

4 Likes

I watched it :woozy_face: I feel the same

Definitely disappointing and not worth it.

Love your Vulpera. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I am glad the horde got vulpera, since I play the alliance more these days.

I actually think they look pretty neat if I was to make another Horde Toon, Would probably a Vulpera they look cute.

Vulpera are the most creative remodel Blizzard did, with the most thematic racials ever, and with lore that establishes them very well to boot! An A+ addition.

2 Likes

I created my 120 Sin’dorei so I would have all the Elf’s in the game i never really play him at all though also wanted to see how close i could get a Sin’dorei to look Like a Alliance High Elf to.

Aham

Vereesa*

Are you for serious?

I’d have to see how people are rping them to change my mind.

But I also don’t really want to watch their rp.

She is, and that is sad.

I doubt she’s being serious.

Yes, it clearly is. An incredible reuse of a model.

1 Like

Yep, she is.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t go be hating the Vulpera though. Atleast those fox people can open up a petting zoo in Orgrimmar.

1 Like

vulpera are the best!

https://imgur.com/a/T6XVfqx