The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

I mean cā€™mon, was that really necessary tho?

3 Likes

Tarrok is so reasonableā€¦itā€™s not a surprise you have a problem with him.

I think we need a combo. High elves with half elf options.

What did i do wrong, or say?

Iā€™m sure Sara appreciates my honesty.

I agree!

Iā€™d also like to point out that I have no interest in playing High Elves or Half Elves, but I know lots of people who do want them which is why Iā€™d like to see them playable. Not to mention they fit right into the alliance. Itā€™s still baffling to me how Blizzard hasnā€™t added them yet considering all the hype behind them throughout the years. Iā€™ll never stop rooting for you guys :grin:

4 Likes

Nothing, they just like starting drama

And we appreciate that! Hopefully they add them both in.

Iā€™m out of likes :frowning:

this is all I have left :blue_heart:

1 Like

Serious. Valley boy started it.

I was running out of likes last night so I had to dial my love back.

Actually from Chicago.

Think thatā€™s a pretty good assessment with our debates, donā€™t see where I was rude or did anything to him. Actually nicer then he treated me yesterday with his freinds

Dont see where that came from though.

almost all of the suggestions end up with something identical to a blood elf(which is a high elf). combing their hair different or farstrider tats

we support the void elves. because they flat out were the nail in the coffin for this argument. after all, i dont believe a rational person would expect high elves on the heel of void elves

agreed :blue_heart:

1 Like

I have 5 days left, I am not spending them on the same few arguments.

5 Likes

Always the calm in the storm, Well done!

1 Like

You are a stronger person than I am

1 Like

Nah, just too tired and depressed to keep going down that road.

Actually, someone might of well send me a link to the Discord server.

Same reason Blizzard made a senseless expansionā€™s plot. Same reason it made the horrible azerite system. Same reason it ended BfA with the most disappointing cinematic of all time. Same reason nightborne models are underpar.

Because Blizzard makes mistakes. Lots of mistakes, lately, because has totally lost touch with its playerbase.

4 Likes

Provide it and we shall discuss it. I would rather you not judge others and then act indignant .

Maybe not tell people to play more?

You say this, but you reacted badly to me calling you a flame baiter.
Anyways, jokes are funny, your insults are not.

The difference is political. Your head canon means nothing in regards to anything else.