The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I’ll never understand people who are against variety.

It’s one thing to ask to remove something, it’s another when we are just asking to add. No one loses. Why be against it?

4 Likes

Well, I was. But after looking at the story furthermore, I was wrong to be against it.

The comment I have made previously, about how they were transformed by the Void Etherals, this was before they were saved.

3 Likes

Guess they missed the mark on that reply. I found them disconnected and boring as a addition to the Alliance.

3 Likes

Inserts his glorious High Elf-self on to the scene once again.

'Yo.

2 Likes

“The blood elves no longer consider themselves high elves, and they have different priorities and behaviors than their high elf kindred.”

https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Warcraft_Encyclopedia/High_Elves

6 Likes

And yet
 They’re still High Elves by genetics. So that is entirely moot.

Quote and Citation included! Really love to see it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Did you forget TBC was a decade ago?

1 Like

What absolutely stupid responses to:

2 Likes

Even still to this day, the Blood Elves don’t consider themselves High Elves.

1 Like

They do not consider themselves High Elves
 Okay, High Elf is just a name, basically a designation to their way of life. They are STILL High Elves by genetics. That fact cannot be disproven. There has not been enough time, nor enough magic interruption, whatever else, to make the Blood Elves genetically different from High Elves (save the Void Elf crap, which produced
 30? Void Elves.)

They. Are. Still. High. Elves. Sorry that this simple fact does not get through to you. :man_shrugging:

They dress the same; They eat the same; They practice the same crap; They reside in the capital city of the High Elves, renamed to the moniker of Blood Elves; They have the same magic at their disposal; Their militia is the same; Their architecture is the same; Their
 IT’S ALL THE SAME STILL.

And yes, after some time, that the High Elves not willing to stick around in Quel’Thalas walked away from said land and their people, the Blood Elves now have different priorities at their disposal than the High Elves that chose to walk away from them. That
 Just happens
 When people drift apart
 I don’t know how you can even be attempting to bring this up in an argument when you damned well know this is exactly what happens/ed.

Blood Elves are still High Elves.

1 Like

Bretherezen

895 posts
120 Blood Elf Hunter <-------

2 Likes

Is this supposed to be some form of point you’re making? I had well over 15,000 posts in the old forums. Your point is
? Or is it the fact my character is called a Blood Elf? Which is genetically speaking a High Elf?

Just reminding you what they say you are, no need to get angry.

I’m not angry at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having to repeat myself though, is irritating. A Blood Elf is still a High Elf, no matter what they decide to call themselves.

1 Like

Then why don’t they rename Sin’dorei “High Elf” if they are the same or rename all the High Elf Sin’dorei

He isn’t pointing out the amount of post you got. The fact is, Bloods Elves still to this day do not consider themselves as High Elves, and still have different priorities.

5 Likes

Are we doing the thing again where a declaration of mourning for the loss of the majority of a population means that a people are no longer that people any more as opposed to them being the same thing they were the day before they changed their name but with a new name?

3 Likes

A blood elf is a high elf only if you ignore the entire identity of the blood elves.

Blood elves ceased to be high elves over a decade ago.

10 Likes