The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

OK Murg. first off we are talking difference between High Elves and Sinā€™dorei they are different cultures. DID High elves have human mates before Sinā€™dore, Do Sinā€™doreiā€™ now have/allow human mates now, So please include the entire discussion context.

BTW good Morning to you Sir :+1: :+1:

Alleria was a High Elf I believe Before presumed dead correct?

Because I have a page of 5th Element gifs up and it seems appropriate

2 Likes

Unless they are night elves, it wonā€™t be equal. At that point, though, you still have the issue of each faction having 2 :1 of the other factionā€™s core group.

But that is a lore perspective Leinadh, not a development one. From a development view, they are the same thing. As for popularity, iā€™ll give you that one, popularity may not be a thing. At the same time, it may be done for variety sake, uch as Kul tirans having a new model.

I am not fond of them since theyā€™re just sexualized race bait, but they are the second most popular group in that game besides Elin. Whichā€¦makes me uncomfortable.

Wish I could tell you, it always seems to be in short supply.

1 Like

Iā€™m the person who has their AC running when it below zero outside. :cold_face: Cold weather is best weather.

2 Likes

Itā€™s much easier to stay warm than it is to cool off

2 Likes

Iā€™m the person in a hoodie with a beanie on if its 71 out with a breeze, telling everyone its cold we are very different my Blood Elf Rogue friend !! If it is cold where you are I hope it warms up for you some though D;

1 Like

/gets jealous

I want some cold weatherā€¦ It was hot during winter, now it is hot in Summer. And I donā€™t live anywhere in the tropics.

Born and raised in Maine were winter nights could easily reach -60 degrees Fahrenheit. So 37 degrees seems like a hot spell. Well I hope that you are staying warm my Void Elf friend. The Sinā€™dorei might of kicked you out, but I think it actually has to do with having better facial hair.

1 Like

The same could be argued about Kul Tirans, and they even made it worse. They went ahead and made a whole new (unattractive) model of a race that was already playable. I tell you, they really need to improve their marketing strategy :joy:

So if, as you say, Kul Tirans were made for the sake of variety, why not High Elves? Sure, weā€™ve just been given velves, so waiting for high elves would be reasonable.

Oh, I meant any race, like, giving the Horde an undead AR that can be any race in the game. So you could be an undead night elf, Tauren, gnome or Kul Tiran fighting for the Horde.

1 Like

If select races ever get choice options like previously discussed, I may be back! I can get my power hungry sold my soul to the void Yennfer of Vengeburg esque narrative I have for myself, and be a loyal Dark Lady supporter at the same time

1 Like

sent you a snowman to cool you down but it melted

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Vermont, east coast ice blocks are us!

https://imgur.com/H4TnLgM

Itā€™s just a starting sketch. The only stuff Iā€™ve finished lately is homework.

5 Likes

:heart: Thank you.

Now I can enjoy playing with my Melted Snowman.

2 Likes

Primarily because they had humans developed for the ALliance already. So giving the alliance another human model didnā€™t harm them, particularly since it also meant they could use the new model for other things as well.
Your proposal is to do differently. Rather than place the new model where the existing core race is, you want to move it to the other side. That goes against the way they have been developing, and Blizzard donā€™t do it at risk to themselves or their philosophy

THat might be a bit too much compensation.

It is hard to be this cool all the time, I understand why all others are not equal.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

But thatā€™s exactly what they did with Nightborne and Void Elves?

2 Likes

YAAAy! My Collectorā€™s Edition BFA Box Sets came, cant wait to read the story book.

2 Likes

I know you are a lore enthusiast ValarĆ­an I am happy for you!

1 Like

When will this meme end?

Hehe boobies.

1 Like