The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

I tried and its hard to imitate.

Iā€™m curious as to why Magister Umbric is ignored as a Leader of The Void Elves. Why itā€™s always aboutā€¦ Alleria said this, and Alleria said that. Magister Umbric Claiming that they had been changed by the Void isnā€™t true because Alleria says differently. Because Alleria would know she was there for all of like ten minutes before they turned blue.

Its because Alleria is pale and blue eyed like they want to be.
Or because sheā€™s hot.
Probably both.

Well she does have one of the better looking models in the game.

Alleria is an actual major lore character (a hero character), Umbric is either a throwaway or a potential new racial leader should Alleria bite the dust

2 Likes

I prefer Umbric to Alleria as well! One because heā€™s hot, but personal preference aside it doesnā€™t make sense to me either that all of a sudden Alleria is like Big Sis and to me our loyalty has been to Umbric / he is more representative of us.

Idk other than maybe Alleria is needed to vouch for and continue to vouch for us within the Alliance so she just becomes de facto head of Void Elves

1 Like

I agree plus when you look up Void Elves it has Umbric as one of their racial leaders. itā€™s sad that so many refuse to see him as one, when he has been with them this whole time. He also underwent the same transformation, are they still Elves? yes. I do not think they are the same as they were before getting caught up in that Etherealā€™s trap however.

I can see Alleria be their representative into the Alliance not their sovereign leader however.

1 Like

Well Alleria is the one who taught all Void Elves to control their powers. Without her yā€™all wouldā€™ve been transformed into Ethereals or driven mad

1 Like

I could of sworn there was an Ethereal that helped with that as well. You know the one who helped Alleria learn to control her own powers, obviously he doesnā€™t count either.

Locus Walker is in the rift and appears to be teaching people as well, but he was brought on board by Alleria. Ultimately she gets all credit when it comes to the saving of Umbric and his group

1 Like

But that to me just makes her akin to Rommath teaching the BEā€™s the stuff he learned from OL to help them survive, and Rommath is still below Lorthemar, Umbric seems like the one weā€™ve been following the entire time, and when he swore allegiance to the Alliance he did so on behalf of his followers too indicating we do follow him.

I think Alleria is a leader but I donā€™t think she should be the senior leader / anything other than joint leader and we need to see more of Umbric

1 Like

Well of course the Windrunner sisters are known for getting all the attention. Even the poor schmuck of a player character that accompanies her is forgotten.

I agree with you completely, Being a major lore character shouldnā€™t matter Umbric should be the one leading them.

1 Like

I donā€™t care.

The windrunners are generally a bad plot device.

1 Like

Then quit bringing it up :grinning:

Iā€™ve reached the point were i just want Blizzard to kill them all off and introduce some new Lore Characters. But iā€™m afraid giving their recent lore we could end up with something much worse. :scream:

No. You have this habit of passive aggressively trying to smear people.

I agree with you.

2 Likes

You replied to this, and Iā€™ve said this before today too just my daily I appreciate this thread its lore arguments and the people making them post :man_shrugging:

Sorry I donā€™t believe you bud.

Reading some of the posts here has been a painful experience the past day. uck.

1 Like

And Umbric seems to be filling the Rommath role of a junior leader as opposed to Alleria, but it may also just be indicative of Blizzard wanting to use Alleria in general and then by default they can say Void Elves are getting inclusion in story :upside_down_face:

2 Likes