The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

How do you think I got my partner visa darling?. :kissing_heart:

I don’t know, but do you want to trade shoes for a few days and then see whose smell more? :wink: :eggplant:

1 Like

Well obviously I do, but what do orcs wash their hair with?

2 Likes

Grease.

/10char

3 Likes

I dunno but I’ll wash my hair with you baby. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Fel flavored Coca Cola for the regular ones, Pepsi for the Mag’har.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Wouldn’t that just be really sticky?

Touch your hair, tell me about the texture :kissing_heart:

This isn’t a very accurate description of when, where, why, or how America began to experience political and cultural divergence from Great Britain – one of the most appealing aspects to would-be migrants, pre-American Revolution, was the general understanding by the population that parliamentary-style governance was inherently corrupt and that presidential-style governance was morally superior.

The type of people who made the journey to the American colonies would’ve been considered as belonging to the political fringe in Great Britain.

(Edit, Part 1) The point being, America diverged from Great Britain politically almost instantaneously; culturally, it’s hard to say, but most probably the first generations of children born in America were notably divergent at a cultural level.

(Edit, Part 2) As we know, political environment directly relates to culture – this is why it only took the NSDAP 12 years to create an entire generation of children that would send their own parents to certain death, if it meant a handshake and a picture with Herr Schicklegruber.

As it relates to High Elves, their circumstances are sort of similar in that their social and political preferences were present, and known, long before there was ever a need to stand by them; in many ways the views held by those today calling themselves High Elves are antithetical to those held by the majority of the kinfolk in Quel’thalas, but those views seem to have existed as a fringe positions for decades and/or centuries.

7 Likes

Ooh baby, it’s really greasy and curly because I haven’t used my anti frizz shampoo today. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

He knew that,

American exceptionalism, engage!

2 Likes

Whether or not they were objectively correct in their views is besides the point. :man_shrugging:

Woot just got the Frightened Kodo,!! :+1: :+1: :+1: Yes!!

2 Likes

Wha? I mean do you have a source for this, or something explaining how the fact that one of the 3 co-equal branches is in many ways quite similar to a parliamentary system was founded out of a massive distrust of parliamentary systems?

This seems like a gross exaggeration based on the old myths, Yes, some people were fringe political people, but how many of them are there compared to those going to seek their fortune in the land of exaggerated opportunity?

Instantaneously from when? I mean, there was a pretty quick change when the revolution succeeded, but up until a lot of the colonists still considered themselves British. I mean, you’re looking at 15-20% loyalist, and then roughly half the population didn’t really want to get involved one way or the other with the Revolution.

Let’s not and keep away from Godwinning things.

I just got paid half today, how about you put on something sexy and you and I go dumpster diving. :smirk:

1 Like

Feel free to pick me up as if I were a order at your local AutoMac :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Let me just borrow my mum’s car and put my best pair of trackpants on. :wink:

1 Like

Fel is good for your vitality, trust me. :japanese_ogre:

I can’t ever use it, it makes me feel a bit green around the gills.