The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Heated in the best of ways?

Yeah, I think I should take a break from the forums for the rest of the day. Am starting to get tired actually, so I should look at heading to bed soon. Got guild raid tomorrow.

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d consider it in the best of ways, but maybe?

Making things more similar literally cannot happen without making them less different.

2 Likes

I think heā€™s hitting on you.

That isnā€™t proving that it is going to hurt the factions.

Making the factions less different isnā€™t damaging faction identity? Thatā€™s your argument?

2 Likes

are u srs? just look at how much development pandas get. i cant tell if ur srs or not these days

I plan to sleep soon as well, or I should anyway. Iā€™m dumb though so Iā€™ll probably stay up until 4 am and be exhausted all day tomorrow.

1 Like

Im not heated its expected, he will disagree even if the Sinā€™dorei came up behind him and slapped him upside the head and said no I am not a High Elf. But truthfully I feel if I called a Sinā€™dorei a High Elf probably split me in two as I said it.

And how much Blizzard says they regret doing them like that.

Is this where you do the thing where no matter what we say youā€™ll just say ā€œNo, youā€™re just making stuff upā€ But if we turned the question around about how you are harmed by having to play Horde to get a high elf thatā€™d be totally different?

I donā€™t mind that you switched sides, but did you take notes on all the really horrible arguments so you could dredge them up again?

1 Like

Iā€™m not used to that happeningā€¦

I feel like thatā€™s because not even Blizzard takes pandas seriously unfortunately :frowning:

3 Likes

Well if youā€™re unsure, then I guess itā€™s not!

Say, ā€œI only get heated when you come around babyā€ and then do like a kissy emoji.

2 Likes

Oh wow, and look at how lazy the devs have been with the Pandarens. It isnā€™t because the devs failed with the Pandas because they couldnā€™t find a way to push the story forward, it is because they didnā€™t want too. They became lazy.

Just head to bed Avarie. Donā€™t be exhausted.

Anyways, I am off. Night everyone, and here is a video for everyone

4 Likes

I hope so some of us are anemic better than being chilly

I have a theory that they screwed up Pandas by making them a race of rpg protagonists. Thereā€™s no nation, thereā€™s just a bunch of individuals that went off on an adventure together so thereā€™s no like government or nation to tell the story of, just single stories here and there.

HAve a good night, Sleep well.

1 Like