The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

As for Silver Covenant you dont need them to make the Alliance High elf Argument, There are Other High Elves and Alliance HIgh Elf Lore that actually picked a side to chose from.

Not a cultural difference.

Yes they do.

Don’t really know they probably do, but not a cultural difference.

Bro I’m a history/politics major.

1 Like

So, what about Quel’Danil lodge? You going to say that is not unique to High Elves either?

Cultural differences are the various beliefs, behaviors, languages, practices and expressions considered unique to members of a specific ethnicity, race or national origin. 
 While these various differences can create a more vibrant office, they can also lead to more than a few problems resulting from culture clash.

Sounds like High Elf, Sin’dorei difference to me bro.

5 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case.

How on earth is this not a cultural difference?

3 Likes

Let’s go down the list.

Same religion.

Same lifestyle.

Same language.

Same cultural traditions.

Same art style, architecture and aesthetics.

You mustn’t have looked very hard then.

1 Like

Look I know we cant agree, so its all good, But there is a legitimacy for the Alliance having their high elves that never left. Ill agree to disagree we been over this all already. i know where you stand.

8 Likes

what about it sara? you know damn well the anti arguments against it

lets see quel’danil, a tiny makeshift shanty shack on the fringes of the high elf kingdom

oh, and the SC, what do they have? a quarter in dalaran. scratch that, the quarter was handed over to the worgen. they have some private quarters in dalaran

meanwhile the high elf kingdom of quel’thalas is tied up with the blood elves :rofl: :joy:

there is absolutely no equivalence. and no need to replicate the blood elves for the alliance

1 Like

You know, sleeping with humans make totaaaally different culturally.

She forgot the arguments as soon as she started to seek approval from the side that treated her like a lunatic.

1 Like

Musta got banned again dang.

If you moved to Greece would your culture be different after like a year?

1 Like

What about after 1000 years

After ~15 years, probably.

Nobody is asking for Blood Elves on the Alliance. We’re asking for High Elves on Alliance. Big difference.

3 Likes

and blood elves are high elves :neutral_face:

But High Elves are not Blood Elves.

3 Likes

I have been living in Australia for a year. Did I magically stoped beign a Latina?.

and not every human is aligned with the alliance but the vast VAST majority are. whats your point

In 985 years we can talk then.

What if you lived for like 5000 years and had spent the last 2000 immersed in your current culture?