The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

All four void elves, aside from Alleria, were blood elves like 5 minutes ago.

3 Likes

I might take a look at Disenchantment. I never even heard of the show until you posted it here.

1 Like

Yes. Soon your will be entirely subsumed and you can complete your transformation

If it is a mood lightener perhaps I will look into it!! Iā€™ve never really watched cartoons always been a reality tv connoisseur though, but I think thatā€™s the one with a fairy tale / fantasy backstory so I may like that!

Yes and no. One of the unbearable characters goes away for a while and the show gets better in the mean time.

No sheā€™s not. Literally one of her voice lines says sheā€™s neutral.

Why do you think sheā€™s the Horde and Allianceā€™s go between?

Being nuetral means they are allied with either faction. Still is technically allied with the Alliance.

1 Like

she is loyal to anduin. if anduin dies there is nothing anchoring her to the alliance

Youā€™re going to take my words out of context Sara? COol, then Iā€™ll just consider you the same as Cezol and simply not take you seriously.

[quote=ā€œCezol-darkspear, post:15130, topic:283595ā€]
Broā€™s just feeling particularly obtuse and trolly tonight.
[/quote]Irony.

Where is your citation for the initial claim? If weā€™re going to do the whole ā€œcitationā€ game, you better present yours first before you ask for anyone elses.

No one cares, it does not apply to 3d modeling.

You keep saying this, but you donā€™t know my occupation.

Hey guys, the femur is longer!

The person who said they are a jungle troll mode, and made them, along with several other individuals who regularly work with 3d models are all liars. I ama Physical Therapist so I know more than them!.

Shush

THat is because blood elf/high elf is a political title.
Valeera is also not allied with the Alliance.

Yes. People have lives beyond arguing about pixels, be respectful of that.

Sara, I donā€™t mind that we disagree on things. It is the nature of the world. I donā€™t mind you are passionate on this matter either.
On the other hand, what I donā€™t respect is you taking my words out of context because you want to try a ā€œgotcha!ā€ moment. It is particularly rude, and frankly, I am just going to take the practice of ignoring people who do it. Re-read my posts, and when you understand the points I was making, get back to me.

Otherwise, Iā€™ll just read your post and consider it the same level of nonsense as Callistus and cezol

2 Likes

Veleera isnā€™t alliance. Her loyalty was to varian and now anduin. It will presumably remain with the house of wrynn as time moves on.

Sure for now it means the same thing but if whatever reason the alliance does not align with the house of wrynn then she will be an enemy of the alliance.

No seriously dude, go do some reading. Sheā€™s not Alliance.

1 Like

I said Allied. I didnā€™t say she is alliance.

Then Iā€™ll be a part of the kewl kidz klub?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what that means. Her whole schtick is that sheā€™s not tied in with either faction, which is why she appears in Horde quests sometimes.

Her entire deal with Varian was predicated on her remaining independant of the Alliance.

Your white robes are in the mail.

1 Like

2 Likes

Dude, your the one who originally said that Void Elves are not Blood Elves, then you say that Void Elves are Blood Elves.

So, which one is it? They are or they are not.

2 Likes

In the end it doesnā€™t matter. The Alliance did not get High Elves in a satisfying way. No need to argue with Bro here about it, heā€™s a pretty cool guy to be friendly with

1 Like

I am not saying that he is an unfriendly person.

EDIT: Anyways, gonna jump on Cities Skylines for a bit

void elves are completely consumed by the void. some of them have tentacles. i think you can figure this out on your own