The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

I look at it actually as the Proā€™s and Antiā€™s fighting, then you just getting in the middle giving everyone a hug and saying, lets all just get along

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because in the grand scheme of things, itā€™s an argument about playable pixels in a gameā€¦and not the people at the keyboards.

4 Likes

Sorry Murg, I canā€™t like you. My Like GCD is now on CD.

GCD has followed me to the forums.

1 Like

Aw, you can like me anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could be the most pious of priests or most outdoorsy of Farstriders, chances are, if you were a high elf in Quelā€™Thalas or Outland following the Third War, you were around fel energies, and your eyes would turn green. Fel magic works a bit like radiation in this sense; it permeates the area and seeps into anything in the vicinity. Anything near a source of fel magic shows signs of slight corruption, it just so happens that high elves manifest it in a very visual wayā€¦ Corruption from fel energies takes a long time to wear off

not sure why we have to recite this to you every time you come back. the period without the sunwell lasted 5 years, its been 8 years of being bombarded by arcane/holy energies of the sunwell. i reckon the very light green glint has ā€˜worn off,ā€™ just in time for updated customization

the only way to become corrupted by fel is to imbibe it. like the orcs did. they would have been slaves to the burning legion just like felblood elves we purged from queā€™thalas back in TBC

1 Like

4 Likes

Uh oh I am running out of likes now too. Curse you guys for being so darn likeable.

4 Likes

I too, am almost out of likes

1 Like

Man, I found Hot Fuzz a very funny movie. And every movie so far with Simon Pegg in it, he always does it well.

1 Like
3 Likes

The one bummer about being in school, aside from the eventual crippling debt, is the lack of time I have to draw high elves.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Haha futurama! Awesome. If you like that show, then Watch Disenchantment.

I donā€™t dislike anyone, I am just grumpy sounding behind the keyboard.

It doesnā€™t say ā€œthis race is a biologically distinct speciesā€ though.
If that counts though, then this one does too

" Void elves (or renā€™dorei, ā€œchildren of the Void " in Thalassian) are a race of Void -infused elves affiliated with the Alliance.ā€

World of warcraft race description of void elves on the main page. 8D

No?

Now, I am going to bed.

Are there?

I do not like cartoons and never seen that show but I have seen the previews for disenchantment maybe I will watch it :o

1 Like

So, first you say that Void Elves are not Blood Elves, then you say that Void Elves are Blood Elves and now your going to bed in disagreement?

You do know Valeera Sanguinar is a Blood Elf and is allied with the Allaince?

1 Like

Itā€™s some dry humor, mixed with slapstick.

I mean Blood Elf = High Elf, so technically yeah

I gave the show a chance, but it didnā€™t really click with me. It just made me wish Futurama was getting another season. Does it get better later?