The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

why dont you go look up stormwind npcs. having literally 2 npcs since vanilla entitles you to nothing. there is no high elven kingdom, army, or sunwell behind them :joy:

Man, you get a certain combination of posters in here and Wattam makes sense in comparison.

Did you, or did you not say that infusions dont matter?

A physical therapist knows more about 3d modeling than the person who does it professionally and explained the creation process.

They are, just as Blood Elves are Fel/Holy infused/touched High Elves.

Which doesnā€™t matter in the grand context of what pro-high elf people have always meanā€™t, the High Elves that are neither group and are entirely different groups.

Same as Magā€™har and Highmountain and Dark Ironā€¦etc.

Broā€™s just feeling particularly obtuse and trolly tonight.

You knowā€¦more than usual.

3 Likes

The Silver Covenant?

7 Likes

Senpai, I was expecting a waifu gif.

So since blood elves are high elves, and void elves are blood elves, you have the high elves you want.
b(^_^)

Can close the topic guys

2 Likes

This is why I support HEā€™s now too, I originally didnā€™t / was only interested in how it effected VEā€™s but the HE side was always so kind when arguing and I realized they like the same things I do RP wise, so I really hope they can get the Elves they are asking for + can enjoy them the way I do Void and Blood Elves

3 Likes

I am calm, I think.

3 Likes

OH LOOK, WE HAVE A CONTRADICTION RIGHT HERE.

You said that Void Elves are not Blood Elves.

6 Likes

Have yah been to Wintergard Keep?? When was the last time you been in Stormwind? Allerian Stronghold?

You are always calm my friend :innocent:

2 Likes

Wow, could Broflake have been actively obtuse and trolling this entire time?

Perhaps this entire topic?

į“µā€™įµ Ė¢Ź°įµ’į¶œįµįµ‰įµˆ

5 Likes

Nah. Because the only ā€œMutationsā€ in WoW are Void creatures. Thatā€™s not how cosmology worksā€¦

Cute trying to dodge the citation though.

Citation.

Yeah it does. Youā€™re trying to dig on me for noticing that one model is upscaled version of another model, and the model they say itā€™s based off of has none of the same proportions and would take monumentally more workā€¦

but when asked about the model, that theyā€™d already finished easily and quickly, they say they went to the trouble of modifying an entirely separate model to look exactly the same?

And then you look at a picture of a bunch of races lined up and fail to notice oneā€™s got incredibly similar geography and the other one has joints in vastly different locations?

Itā€™s not a dig. Iā€™m a Physical Therapist. I see someone with long femurs and I know through anatomy and physics that the lever arms are going to make it exponentially more difficult for that person to perform a sit to stand. I look for that stuff.

I assumed you were deceased headache girl. If youā€™re another member of my stalker fan club Iā€™m sorry for mistaking you. Youā€™re a new toon to me.

3 Likes

Iā€¦hmmmā€¦Iā€™m not at all certain that would be a good idea. :slight_smile:

you also have warlocks like shinfel who has had her blood corrupted by the dark Magicā€™s she uses she is still a blood elf. You have illidari that are still blood elves you have death knights who are still blood elves.

This is is always appropriate in a thread like this.

8 Likes

Oh ego, in which ā€œIā€™ve said enough stupid and/or nasty things that Iā€™ve built up a reputationā€ turns into ā€œpeople are stalking meā€ That or youā€™re just doing that thing again where you try and get people to drop out of conversations by insulting or attacking them constantly with the thin veil of ā€œIā€™m actually the victim and not the person attacking others, really!ā€

1 Like

Ok then, anime gif?