The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

The undead are considered a race of their own because of how radically changed they are by the unholy magics that brought them back.
Death knights, are a higher tier of undead.
Demon hunters are considered a kind of demon hybrid.

Aye, hang in there, I’ll be trying to balance my Engineering Job and going back for some more schooling.

Ick, engineering. I couldn’t do it. I hate math even if I am good at it.

1 Like

So, then we’ll use the same argument to that Blood Elves are different race from High Elves due to the radiation in the Fel Crystals that changed them, giving them green eyes, and yes, also have darkened there skin tones as well, giving them more of a reddish colours".

Because Fel is also magic.

6 Likes

It’s not even the math that’s the problem
 all corporate levels use it as the scape goat. It’s hard to understand the complex, so it’s easy to blame all of your woes on it.

I forgive you. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome Back :+1:

1 Like

You do realize by this logic, that void elves are a different race yes?
Furthermore, per devs, green eyes is just a manifestation of magic they are around. Not a mutation or actual physical change.

That’s head canon.

So is changing sides on what you do and don’twant playable.

Oh no I am god like at it, I just hate it.

Did you measure the size of the apology?

You’re the one claiming that if magic changes them, then it is a different race.

2 Likes

Just now seeing this
 and yes. Although I have pretty much come to like even those against us whom frequent this thread.

Just now seeing this tbh. Lol

You do realize the fel magic didn’t change the blood elves right? So, you’re making up a situation that doesn’t exist.

Thanks. No time though. Busy treating the patients and studying the things. Just felt compelled to check on what people thought about all those fallen void elves in the visions.

2 Likes

I want their void effect

Um, hello, FEL CRYSTALS! Used by some of the Magistars to power the buildings during the reconstruction of Silvermoon, effected the Blood Elves.

4 Likes

So we’re back to basically someone getting a tan turns them into a new race again?

You’ve got to twist their words a lot to come to that conclusion. “Their eyes turned green and it takes a long time for that to wear off.” doesn’t = not an actual physical change.

Is that you, dead girl?

I’m still not sure why you’d think teasing me about how oblivious you are towards 3d models would get to me.

Just reminds me that you’re blind to anatomy.

She’s not wrong. That’s how elves in WoW work.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if they are the same race or different. They are different groups, and high elves are alliance and should be playable on the alliance.

7 Likes

No, I’m pretty sure you’re both wrong there.

Cool, but getting paint on your skin doesn’t turn you into a new race.
Per the devs, they simply manifest contamination of fel in a very visual way. They aren’t a different race, and it was established it is only contamination because it is stated the restored sunwell is cleansing them.

You can’t cleanse a mutation.

2 Likes