The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

eye colour alone does not, multiple physical feature do.

void elves are as much a different race from blood elves as felblood elves are

Void Elves were only declared under as a new name. Alleria did not declare them as a new race.

1 Like

1 Like

Ok, lets change the beat.

Sadly that is all I have!
I am not going to argue with someone making an argument that has no support.

Y’know I used to hate this song before my foreman wouldn’t stop playing it on the damn radio. Now I’ve been trained to like it.

Show me the real proof that Void Elves are a different race.

I never been a fan of Justin Timberlake. I only thought to link it because it is the only thing I can think off to reply to the gif

Not having a connection to a sunwell, tentacles, and purple blood are not enough?
If the lack of a connection to a sunwell is not enough, then there is no discussion to be had here.

1 Like

Arguably Void Elves have been altered enough to qualify as a different race by WoW standards, they underwent a quick and drastic change due to Blizzard’s bs writing.

If those cookies are fresh than there’s nothing to be sad about.

1 Like

That is not saying they are a different race.

Gosh, the one argument that went to all the pro-helfers
 “You got your High Elves, they are called Void Elves”

Which means if you’re declaring them a different race now, it means the Alliance did not get there High Elves.

8 Likes

Magister Umbric is the leader of the void elves. Previously a magister of Quel’Thalas, Umbric and his followers were exiled for refusing to stop their studies of the Void.

Free to conduct their researches, his group of blood elves were transformed during an encounter with Void ethereals Telogrus Rift adapting to their new way of life with the aid from the famous Alleria Windrunner.

If there is more then this please cite,

And to think Blood Elves only needed to have Green Eyes to become a Different race. So actually Void Elves going back to having Blue Eyes do to an extreme amount of Void Radiation, should make them a new race. Blue Glowing Eyes at that, they cannot be Sin’dorei cause they only have green, and gold eyes. They cannot be Quel’dorei cause their eyes don’t glow. So they have to be a new race, according to the Eyes change the race arguments.

I also found this definition,

Void elves or ren’dorei , “children of the Void” in Thalassian are a race of Void-infused elves affiliated with the Alliance. Their origins lie with a group of blood elves led by Magister Umbric who were exiled from Silvermoon City because of their research into the Void

3 Likes

They didn’t dude. I’d rather you not assign arguments others make to myself.

You think this would registr to them but cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing.

1 Like

Source?

Source?

Hence, the preface, “in a small way”.

And, yet, you failed to demonstrate how.

3 Likes

True otherwise the same argument could be used on Blood Elf DKs imo :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Cool. So, then Alliance should have playable High Elves.

4 Likes

The game?

The game?

You’re either aligned or you’re not. You can’t say “in a small way” when it is specifically stated she is not a part of either Alliance or Horde.

You’re the equivalent of someone who declares the planet is flat at this point.

Unfortunate, but no. Its a Horde race.

DK is a type of undead. Undead are recognized as a race of their own.
You know this
yes?