The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I think we all know you’ll be joining the uncorrupted in getting a slutmog.

2 Likes

I think the night elves have a deeper pool of creativity to draw from than Worgen to be honest. They were kind of cornered into the 19th century English aristocrat, not that it’s bad
 they should have given more effort.

2 Likes

I thought they did a good job on the set I am transmoged in now , When I look a this armor I feel the Kaldorei.

3 Likes

I detect a bit of orc jealously.

1 Like

That’s true, but with the Worgen, I think they failed big time when it came more of colours imo, because they made the Heritage Armor for Worgen a bit colourful and bright, as if to say that Gilneas were a colourful and bright kingdom.

3 Likes

I play a Mag’har. I’ve already got my heritage slutmog, knife ears.

I can’t say I’d be mad.

They should have had two versions, one for human and one for worgen.

Torn and tattered in beast mode, and clean and neat in human.

2 Likes

I will never understand why they push that aesthetic considering they all have absolutely gutter trash accents.

Perhaps something along Maiev Shadowsong style/armor looking??

2 Likes

Or like an Elune Priestest too :wink:

There is a lot of mogs to make it look like an Elune Priestest, but the best one actually comes from the Alliance transmog looks to the Darkshore Warfront.

1 Like

Yes but my NE slutmog will 
fingers crossed 
 be muchsexier than orc’s slutmog.

That’s not possible, your tusks are pathetic.

18th century is where it is at anyway.

Fight me.

Disagree, 17th century aesthetics are goat.

I want Tyrande’s robes.

2 Likes

That’s a dress.

1 Like

Well fine, I want her dress then. Whatever we call it, it’s mine now.

Tyrande just glows Awesomeness (imho)

2 Likes

I think a big problem is if it’s a heritage armor for Alliance race then Blizzard is likely to just slather gold all over it and call it a day.

Unlike Horde where you see a diverse range of different colors that perfectly fit each respective race, but then again it’s also easier to make red look better than gold which can easily look like an eyesore if used too much.

I mean, even regarding what I wear right now, I’m supposed to be a shadow-wielding elf and yet my heritage armor rivals the Lightforged in how gold it is

1 Like