The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Hey, when I kill her after she goes crazy nutso I’ll give you first dibs on her sundress.

Unless it has crit haste.

2 Likes

What your asking is wishful thinking and not going to happen. We don’t need another playable elf race when we already have Void, Blood and Night Elves. To add a new one would make no sense.

3 Likes

You forgot nightborne.

I want her previous dress too.

We need way more elves actually. After high elves we’ll be needing the fal’dorei.

4 Likes

I don’t think they will kill her off or have her go wild, She seemed a little more settled in the Darkshore victory clip.

1 Like

And them to see again proving we already have more then enough

Disgusting.

Don’t make me start a movement for orc elves. I’ll do it.

4 Likes

That video depresses me.

Aye the Quality yes, but the tone of it overall gave me a little hope on Tyrande’s future.

I have a great line for that, but it won’t get past the censors. Basically it involved my opinion of that concept, the word movement and a joke about fibre.

Well considering what orcs use as a building material, orc elves being made of that wouldn’t be a surprise.

But it’ll be sparkly.

I just hope she still wants vengeance.

1 Like

Ashenvale pine?

I was obviously referring to spikes.

Made of Ashenvale Pine?

We don’t get a lot of blue posts anymore and we also don’t get a lot of interaction when we do it’s not really informative. Most of the time it feel like the blues are just advertising the new features of a patch or the expansion. Not that it’s a bad thing but forums should be here to help and inform people. It should also be a place you talk with others about the game. I feel like activision sees the forums as a waste of money and time just like a q&a team.

6 Likes

No the other material orcs frequently use in building.

Ashenvale yew?

1 Like