The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Can we talk about a true cartoon?

Yet one side doesnt do anything to correct it.

Complacency at its finest. This is fun

well since a full set of gear on a velf that hides hair/face still results in the same silhouette as a belf, the only logical way to make the thalassian variant races look different when fully armored (meaning helm that covers face and hair) is for the hair color/hairstyle AND idling animations, stances be different. for example:

instead of leaning to one hip (female belf/velf) or hip jutting (male belf/velf), helfs would need more of a human resting pose. this same thing could be applied to half elves to make them visually different to belfs/velfs, even when fully geared

You mean like the reboot of Animaniacs that was announced yesterday?

Wait what?

I’m going to second the wait what? here

not better then animaniacs!

Yes but the ears still stick out through everything, kinda like the spine of an undead. So one only has to look at the ears, to tell the difference.

I Prefer Monty Python the most,

1 Like

Still glowing I see Hyper!! Love the flower crown, another day of supporting High Elves / Half Elves for me! Actually you really got me on the idea of liking Half Elves :sparkling_heart:

Ooh too slow my man.

Look at these hands, they’re so fast they’re like snakes.

Thats not a cartoon, and im not giving your channel views

Did Animaniacs have music video episodes?

No, but it had a joke about fingering Prince.

ENOUGH!

Seriously, stop acting like a hypocrite. As an Anti-Helfer, there was somethings I was wrong about too. As a Pro-Helfer, there is also some things I was wrong about as well.

I said I rather not get involved with Chen, and you seem to don’t get it.

Yes, both sides can spread misinformation about story/lore within the Warcraft universe. I said I rather not get involved, because I don’t have any knowledge of who Chen is.

2 Likes

Of course you can get that bit of that skit, but try and get the Colombo joke and it’s nowhere to be found

Yeah I remember Babs having some absolute corkers.

Youre forgetting an e

Wasn’t my intention, Was a meme I created stored there, please don’t assume I am promoting a channel. Dont think I ever promoted anything for myself here But the deserving request of High Elf For the Alliance,