The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

This will literally be the third time this has been posted to you in the last hour, let’s see how we go this time.

1 Like

He helped Rexxar found it.

Because its fun. Realistically, i dont prod hard at Lorithyn because of his helfer belief because he is actually real in his opinions and is willing to dispel any miscommunications.

Atleast one of you is.

So now accusing
 :thinking:

So he helped found the Land that Thrall would eventually build the city he named after his friend, Ogrimmar, Correct?

Didnt see you say anything on Chen. So yes, I am. Glad to see you are a loremaster when you choose to be.

So, I got to take part in the discussion by other people about Chen in a thread that has nothing to do with Chen?

1 Like

Was something falsely claimed on Chen, yes or no?

No, the founding of Durotar was essentially the construction of Orgrimmar and the securing of its borders. Chen was instrumental in all of the above and was named a Champion of the Horde as a result.

He helped found Orgrimmar.

I rather not get involved FYI.

So what you said dont mean this?

Of course you dont, just like any of the other helf loremasters when someone on their side says something factually wrong.

I expect nothing less than complacency

No, the founding of Orgrimmar did not occur after the founding of Durotar. It’s essentially two names for the same thing.

ENOUGH!

I said I rather not get involved about Chen. Stop trying to turn it around as “you only want to put something about lore when you want too.”

3 Likes

I mean, am I wrong? This has been that way for a long time.

This is still going on?

1 Like

He’s right though.

You’re happy enough to go off-topic when it’s Futurama clips.

I said I rather not get involved. What part of those few words do you not understand?

The “I”, the “said”, the other “I”, the “rather”, the “not” the “get” or the “involved”.

So when misinformation is spouted by the anti side, you get involved.

When misonformation is spouted by the pro side, you sleep.

Its the helfer tango.

Inb4 REEEEEE ENOUGH

Holy crap how good was Tiny Toons?

3 Likes

Misinformation is also spread by the pro side too. This isn’t limited to just one sided.

But as I said, I rather not get involved with the discussion about Chen.