The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

What does that even mean?
Why don’t you just spit it out and say what you’re trying to imply?

If it makes you feel any better I had a good chuckle at it

I was conscious for WC3

What difference does it make who ‘started’ it? If you choose to insult and attack then you’re just as guilty.

Guess you didnt read the whole converation from where Guzzle claimed

I wasnt even talking to Guzzle at the original start

2 Likes

See, the thing is Fire, I rather be civil about things instead of turning it into a debate of “who is more wrong”. Now, there is some things I don’t really agree with that the pro’s and anti’s say, but there is interesting points that have been mentioned by both sides.

Now, I don’t want to just end up with people going at each others necks as if we’re going to go to Cyber War, but instead, to just be friendly towards each other. After all, outside of the forums, we are all only humans.

5 Likes

Oh my god dude are you still doubling down? That’s like 32 layers at this point.

1 Like

Yea, you made a false claim and defended it. What a shocker

So you be the better person then, Sara.

1 Like

Oh btw, where is Drede, Sara, and that other guy who constsntly likes Saras posts?

Did Chen help Orgrimmar?

Dont hide, answer and help out your friend

I didn’t play the Horde campaign until much later. My guess is that Valarian either hasn’t played it or has simply forgotten some of the details

So Helped me out the explain what you meant by what you said about Chen.

I know of a site called WoWWiki

That. That’s what I meant.

I’m just thankful Garrosh remodeled the thing much more impressive ever since imo, but I also prefer Horde aesthetic and lore I know a lot of people dislike Orgrimmar

Whats that mean, did he help build it or help come up with the name? What was his contribution.

I will. And I will always try and be the better person. I know that you’re not happy that I gave up being an Anti to just say yes for the Alliance to have the High Elves, but deep down, I am still the same person I am.

1. I don’t like my own post.
  2. I don’t care if people like my post or not. A like doesn’t mean that you’re better than everyone.
4 Likes

Sara again dodges the question and comes up with some random point.

Legitimately, none of us care. Its just fun to poke at

2 Likes

Right, is this the reason why people are just a bit salty this morning? Because they like to poke at things that don’t need to be poked at.

2 Likes

Whats that mean, did he help build it or help come up with the name? What was his contribution. Seriously I don’t know since What I looked up was wrong Thrall didnt build it, and named it after his Friend. Please tell me.