The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Well the people who are making personal attacks will continue getting away with it unless they’re called out.
The insults are never going to stop due to the nature of this topic and the fact that there are many who are just too invested in it, imo.

Of course you are dicussing this with the suppised loremaster
who hasnt stepped in and correct Valarian

I just want to point that out.

1 Like

Such squabble about something so minor. Y’all need to take a breather. Come tell Uncle Lori about your day and relax

3 Likes

Today I replayed the Horde Frozen Throne campaign.

3 Likes

Well, this is what happens when Blizzard gives the forums poor moderation

I would just love to go back to having civil and friendly days with these topics instead of how it is now turning out to be

4 Likes

When was that?

When we talked about tacos, probably

1 Like

Who started the attack Firewoman?

1 Like

New forums sure didn’t help.

1 Like

Sure. Can we talk about how someone can claim something factual wrong?

Then go on to double down on said claim when shown proof?

Then go on and act as if hes being attacked by being shown lore?

Okay I really feel this deserved more attention given the current discussion, I was so proud of it.

I’ll bump my own post, fight me.

3 Likes

The new forums are pretty much bad, but it is more of Activision firing also Blizzard employees that also lead to the forums going downhill.

1 Like

This topic and the many people who are in it has only had brief times of being friendly or civil.
The only times it is civil, as far as I have seen, is when helfers are unopposed or when it’s not discussing the actual topic.
I’m not going to name names but there is only 1 or 2 helfers who actually stay civil consistently.

The Terrok & Bourbonboxer comes in outta of no where and joins in.

Man i need to play it again, i dont remember who founded Orgrimmar with Rexxar

Ive been here for a while. Im not you in this occassion.

Down Votes and Grey Text > Auto Thread Locks and alt hopping.

Made everyone much more bitter and petty.

5 Likes

I loved that quest. I also had read something that said there were Pandaren in a small area of stonetalon that were only visible from a flight path.

I tried to confirm that but never could.

1 Like

I will say this. Valerian, these guys know far more about the Horde’s lore than you or I. Sure their corrections could have been made in a more polite manner, but I wouldn’t take it as a personal attack. Best not dig a whole for yourself, my friend

I remember there was Rokhan, Cairne, Samuro and this bear dude

What was their name?

Uh

Oh yeah! Misha!

1 Like