The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I remember doing the ‘Chen’s empty keg’ quest.

I think my favourite part is where he doesn’t know basic facts about one of the most important events in Warcraft history and then still once directed to a wiki dug in that it was false.

Him defending Grizzle wrong cooments then needless attack by Saying agreeing that chen was a founder of

Thats why Firewoman. Thrall created Ogrimmar, Chen Discoverd Duator. Wicj i admit i learned in this discussion.

Maybe some people are tired of getting insulted and standing up for themselves instead of letting it slide.

1 Like

Pause. Please.

1 Like

Not only have you still gotten it wrong after having the literal section of the wiki where it’s explained, but you still can’t spell Orgrimmar.

Personal attack

Yeah, but the insults come in from both sides. This isn’t something that is “Pro’s only” or “Anti’s only”.

2 Likes

Call the police

Who said it was?

Dont need to you already admitted, people know why your here.

1 Like

I like how you still pretend I didn’t copy paste in the relevant bit of Chen’s wiki page that describes his as one of the founders of Orgrimmar into this thread.

You see thats the thing. Its insults if its an anti, its justified if its a pro.

Thats how the pro logic has been for over a year.

1 Like

org is in durotar. so youre giving him even more credit

To correct you on lore? Because you actually dont know it.

3 Likes

I am just saying though.

I just don’t understand though why we all can’t get along instead of personal attacks towards each other.

1 Like
2 Likes

No matter what you say or divert bro guzzle said

After I admitted I didn’t know,

After you doubled down on your claim

How are we supposed to get along and discuss things when someone is sticking their fingers in their ears when they get pointed to the lore they admit they don’t know well AND act like they are being attacked when people show him the real lore?