The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

No, you looked up Orgrimmar and its summary and stopped there.

Chen Stormstout is a legendary pandaren brewmaster from the Wandering Isle who left his home to journey the lands, searching for exotic ingredients for his ever-evolving concoctions. A skilled brewer and very powerful monk, Chen enjoys taking life easy as he travels from place to place. He truly made a name for himself when he joined Rexxar and Rokhan during The Founding of Durotar, helping the new nation against Admiral Proudmoore.

3 Likes

Why do you say things like this? What is the point you’re trying to make?

1 Like

Ive been here.

DId you just missed the last 3 posting by them.

I do what you do Valarian.

I’m reading along and you’ve made a comment to me like this previously. I’m asking you to explain what you mean by it.
It comes off as though you’re implying Tarrok is doing something underhanded.

Tell me where he say’s Chen was the Founder Of Duratour

WC3 is the most well known and one of the most beloved games by Blizzard on the Warcraft universe
except in helf threads.

You said pandarens didnt exist.

Your lying,

Quick! Circle the wagons!

Ok.

Ok, son. Come up with something.

2 Likes

I mean, the best part is where he quoted me to epically own me and the quote didn’t even say what he said it did.

Unfortunately its a rolling day

I like the complete lack of an acknowledgement of me linking the bit of the wiki that shows Chen was one of the founders.

Well, people seem a bit salty this morning.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s kinda weird how he’s dug in on such a little thing that doesn’t really matter that much.

I mean, how else do you respond to be called a liar when the man contradicts himself ever second post