The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

what?
You just stated you hated him in the previous post.
:crazy_face:

She is right - High Elves’ eyes do not glow. They never did, only those High Elf NPCs for which they used the Blood Elf model instead of creating a new separate NPC skin.

2 Likes

So they don’t glow because they don’t glow
except when they do.

1 Like

So they glow?

2 Likes

(imho) Difference between the Panda release and the Alliance High Elfs, Is the Pandas were a new race being introduced and not there before, Alliance High Elves have always been there and part of the story from the beginning. PLus there wasnt/hasnt been as big of a request like the Alliance High Elfs have been asked for over the years. (imho and my experience)

Pump the brakes. Reminder that Chen was a founder of Orgrimmar.

3 Likes

He was, ( I’m not much on Horde Lore so ill take your word on that), But was it the same interaction as the High elves had as RACE wise and did the impact and interact with the Lore the same impact as the High elves have with both factions, with aliitle more attention thrown at the Alliance story since we are comparing the Two and High Elves were asked for by the Alliance before pandas release.

Ah I see. You made an objectively false statement about pandas not existing and are now trying to dodge it by saying pandas weren’t as important as high elves.

Very good, sir.

2 Likes

I dont know the Lore on who created Ogrimar, but when i checked it says Thralls had more to do with it, But you say Pandas did, so i have to check it more, wasnt a dodge.

I suggest you replay Warcraft 3.

So who created Ogrimmar then Thrall or the Pandas. I mean I read:

Orgrimmar has been the central hub of the orc community since the end of The Third War. The city was founded by Thrall and named after his friend and mentor, the former Warchief Orgrim Doomhammer

You say Pandas, who is right? I admitted I didn’t know so looked it up, You accused me of dodging.

Well if we are going to use Eye glow as the defining differences between High Elves, and Blood Elves. Then neither race should be allowed to wear, or transmog, anything that will hide their eyes. Sorry but I must respectfully decline, as my favorite caster mog happens to be one that hides my eyes. I also love the engineering goggles.

So first of all I love the fact that despite your insisting on referring to all elves by their names in elven for accuracy, you cannot spell Orgrimmar, the capital of the Horde.

Secondly I also really love the fact that you’re doubling down on the well known and easily looked up on wowpedia fact that Chen was instrumental in the founding of Orgrimmar.

Here’s a hint, look at Chen’s page.

2 Likes

Here we go cant dispute what I said, so go to personal attack.

2 Likes

You’re pretending the bare summary of Orgrimmar from the wiki overrides the fact that Chen was part of the WC3 campaign “The Founding of Orgrimmar” and then attacking other people as being dishonest.

1 Like

That would work Terrok, but i already admitted i did’nt know, So looked it up. Funny how you just popped in at this moment like last night.

I literally told you where to look man, honestly I’m shocked how little you know about Horde lore. It’s sort of hard to discuss the topic with you if you don’t know anything about it.

Typical Valarian argument: say something wrong, double down on it even after being proven wrong, then give a fake apology then blame your own ignorance.

Still waiting on this part.

Ahh theres the other other they all show up together.