The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Renoā€™s heart. I win just because I say so.

2 Likes

Valarian, Iā€™ve literally discounted the number argument before Legion.

he didnt even say goodbye :pensive:

Not even that. when we do the numbers it blows most races out of the water not just void elves.

Its almost like numbers dont matter. It seems we are aligned brothers.

That is theoretical entirwly bud. I wouldnt eve npay much attention to the numbers. It is meaningless.

Renoā€™s love

It ainā€™t over til itā€™s over, honey. Heā€™ll be back

2 Likes

I like reno to, he always seems calm.& cool with everyone.

6 Likes

Well, time to rip it out of him. He didnā€™t even say good bye :sob:

Murg is that way to calm and cool with everyone.

2 Likes

And this is where the thread dies down again. I expect thank you cards in the mail.

2 Likes

He did say he only had a couple days left like a couple days ago.

Edit: I would have bugged him to stay but since I donā€™t have much time left either, it would be hypocritical of me.

2 Likes

ā€¦Heā€™s liking my posts from 2 days ago. He is lurking!!!

5 Likes

NO EXCUSE!

He didnā€™t say good bye!

EDIT: Avarie, no donā€™t leave as well.

Wait, you can play a Sith on the Republic now?

1 Like

Iā€™d stay just to talk to people here honestly but I have bills to catch up on, and Iā€™ll need retail therapy soon.

1 Like

Assuming you mean sith purebloods being on the republic, yes

Yeah any race can be played on either faction in SWTOR, you just have to have a level cap character I believe OR purchase through in game shop I forget how it works, its too character RP killing for me to change races in that game but I play a Miraluka Sith which is a Republic race originally.

Then there are always tons of Sith Pureblood Jedi knights running around I think people like to head canon their character as either disagreeing politically, or being born post Great War etc. But Iā€™ll concede in Star Wars race may matter less simply being its the doctrine you adhere to that I would say matters most

My offer still stands though, anyone who wants to keep in touch can drop their info in a mail to this character.

2 Likes