The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I had carnitas tacos for dinner. Good stuff

Alright, I really need to sleep now. Gotta be up for work in 5 hours.

Im done now, but just want to make sure we get the story straight is all.

Have someone else tell it then.

What, that you spout off insults and people didn’t take you seriously?

1 Like

WHAT?

See guys they dont stop.

2 Likes

You aren’t exactly either.

That links greyed out for me. I know what it is.

Because this is funny.

I feel like I am familiar with Bourbon’s level of sass and witty snark
 I want to say it’s Koro, or somebody I know from years ago, but I’m not sure

I think his sub is up :cry:

okay we know that high elves make up 10% of of the total surviving thalassian population.

Now kael’thas army which he used since leaving silvermoon throughout the frozen throne campaign and into BC comprised 15% of the total survivors. This army was said to be in the thousands.

Now he took losses throughout the campaign. No small amount either. He took heavy losses when he retreated from northrend and much of his forces were left behind because they did not retreat fast enough. After this we move into the time leading into BC. Kael’thas ordered a large force of his remaining army to attack shattrath. Well they all defected upon reaching the gates of the city. This attack force was stated to be in the thousands.

Now we move to netherstorm where we can find a book in the kirin tor ruins that describes an assault by kael’thas army that states the attacking force is in the thousands. Still after all these losses his army is in the thousands.

This realistically puts him above 10k in his initial army. If we are to be more practical about it it was likely between 20-30k. We simply scale that up.

If we go with 20k this puts the initial population pre scourge at 1.3 million.

Guess we won’t know who won then :frowning:

His last jab was to call us crying babies. Now he’s looking for sympathy.

1 Like

Noooooo. I liked Reno. He is cool.

3 Likes

YAh the number game is done in, it dont fit the debate anymore, with the Ren’dorei showing up.

I won, obviously!

Wait, won in what?

Just fyi, this is the most active this thread has been recently. I’d like to give a round of applause for the biggest high elf supporter:

Me. Thank you, thank you.

No acknowledgement necessary. Your praise is already accounted for.

3 Likes

You always a winner in my book?

1 Like