The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Right?! It really breaks immersion having all the sith pureblood jedi running around

2 Likes

We still talk to him.

Welllllllll
usually. :wink:

3 Likes

Always actually <3

1 Like

The thing is though, there are any number of perfectly logical reasons as to why there could be a Sith Pureblood on the Republic side in SWTOR (Jedi Brainwashing, for one. Or a smuggled child who grew up and knew no better because he never saw otherwise, for two.) The beauty of it is this: That’s a method that works because it is Star Wars.

The same methodology for character playable races will not work as such in World of Warcraft.

1 Like

2 Likes

How has your day been?

Well, mine has been great. THANK YOU FOR ASKING!

and yours?

1 Like

i cant complain

1 Like

Mine has been
loud. Not bad otherwise though.

1 Like

Living & Loving Life, Having fun doing it, its always a great day when I wake up.

1 Like

I meant to start on next weeks homework and practice drawing, and instead I am playing a game on my ipad.

And this is why I am a terrible artist.

my younger two sons in college play phone games to, when they are suppose to be studying, I never liked phone games.

I need to just delete the games from my phone and ipad.

My day started at 430 am with me being called the worst person ever. In much more colorful terms.

From there it has only gone downhill.

You?

The Older youngest has one year left after this year, then he is leaving for Air Force, This was the youngest first year.

1 Like

My nephews have been acting out lately, so it was a loud day, but okay otherwise.

Edit: also, you’re not the worst person ever, in case you need to hear it, and I hope tomorrow is better.

Replace them with robots.

3 Likes

I went to college right after high school but didn’t finish because of health issues. Now I am working on it again and I’m a sophomore.

1 Like

That’s Awesome you went back. good for you. allot people don’t.

1 Like