The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

You do know this is a discussion thread. Not an “Who can make the biggest argument” thread.

1 Like

I dont know, I use peppers and corn.

1 Like

I didn’t want to oversell it.

Ive been talking about High elves until you guy went personal to distract. then you try to play victim when you loose the argument then , you guys been doing it all night.

1 Like

And thats what I am doing.

You just spent the evening doing that to people, now your complaining about it.

I’m sorry, I’m having a hard time seeing a version of it you seem to think I should.

1 Like

All about High elves bro you guys been.

munches tacos

Still not spicy enough.

1 Like

In that you’ve been telling us we’re lying, making bad arguments, that we don’t know what we’re talking about, and how there is no truth as the the creators of the universe cannot be trusted. And all backed up with copious amounts of nothing.

2 Likes

Isnt this fun?

I don’t think any of us “antis” are the passive type.

I should probably just get in on the Tacos

1 Like

Oooh, pass me a taco. I would love to eat a taco over a thread that has turned a bit salty by both sides.

1 Like

Scroll up I been talking high elves all night, They you guy go personal when you cant disput it, its all above man, Crying victim.

i had taco bell for dinner. it was ok

Arbitrarily dismissing our points and responding in gibberish - which i now realize is intentional.

1 Like

Salty tacos are nasty.

Bro, you need to really take a chill pill.

1 Like

Even here you’re doing it. Don’t get too pissed when you keep poking until someone matches your energy.

2 Likes

This isnt chill? Rude.