The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Some of them are trying to argue a version of the lore they want into existence. I think they think that if they convince enough people it’ll become true.

You eat tacos and realize it doesnt matter.

wow bro your to full of hatred for me, you win , peace for you man!

all I am saying is that running the numbers despite whatever blizzard intended makes high elves without including void elves or blood elves one of the most populous races on azeroth part of the alliance or horde.

This is simply due to the pre scourge invasion population being in the millions. It is likely blizzard never intended to give them that high of a population but the fact remains that given canon percentages and applying it to given descriptions leads us to that amount.

No, Im making fun of the fact your brought up your military service as a reason why you cant make arguments
like an appeal to authority.

Dont take it too hard. Your service is always appreciated.

You aren’t exactly a ball of joy yourself.

2 Likes

I think you and Sara were getting trolled Valarían I wouldn’t worry about it, you have some of the best High Elf lore points and I actually remember one of the forum post names Sara listed some of the best Blood Elf topics and lore discussions. And everyone here has valid lore points that are enjoyable reading

High Elf discussions, where all the numbers are made up and the devs don’t matter.

2 Likes

Y’know who is a ball of joy though? Reno. Where has the handsome bloke been?

2 Likes

I responded to you little comment about need to start, been there done that, but wow no self respect.

Ah yes, the classic “youre getting trolled” maneuver.

Where are you getting these numbers bud?

I think he was trying to use his status to humble you. Even this fake apology thing is try and make you prostrate yourself. It’s really manipulative
 a little controlling.

1 Like

Well, this has escalated quickly. Now accusing others that they can’t make arguments

Is this the new trend when someone loses an argument by acussing that others can’t make arguments?

Wow Hect you to , is all that you guys do is belittle people and scrap about them.

1 Like

He failed?

I said it to him a while back too. Its not a trend. He was on the list of people who cant argue out of a paper bag.

You guys should just eat tacos and chill.

1 Like

Now?

Now? Valarian’s been doing that all night

The tacos will never be as spicy as this thread.

Just tonight?

1 Like