The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Hehehe, you’re welcome

I mean its okay, Blizz did too if you look at 8.2.5

And thank goodness for that.

Ok then mister, time to play your own game at you.

TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD, Legion, and the end of the War Campaign in BfA. Is that to say any reason why each race can’t pick the faction they wish to join?

Because we have always had elements of skirmishes during all those games. See, unlike you
Im not deflecting, because you have no argument.

If they remember that bit it should only be when the undead night elves ambush and kill sylv and nathanos.

You say I have no argument, but yet, you can’t post an actual logical reason to why something won’t work.

0/10

I just answered your question. Good job not quoting it, to make it seem like I didnt answer.

Wheres the “there has always been elements of skirmishing part” Sara???

At the very least we should be able to work together in dungeon and raiding content. The Horde and Alliance come together so often to face world ending threats, may as well reflect that in gameplay. Warmode and battlegrounds could still exist for PvP experiences

But making an Orc that’s formally a part of the Alliance? I’m a bit iffy on that. I’d be cool with certain races getting that choice when they make sense, but honestly that’d just allow Tuaren and maybe Blood Elves to be Alliance. Couldn’t imagine an Alliance race that’d join the Horde other than other human kingdoms

3 Likes

Dude, there is no excuse to say why people can’t pick the race they want to play, regardless of what faction they are on. In terms of lore, yes, both Horde and Alliance has there ups and down, but guess what there is nothing to suggest on why people can’t chose

I think I did say a couple of days ago, maybe keep the option out with Humans and Orcs, since the game really was based around being Orcs vs Humans.

This is going to turn into another

“Why can’t I play Horde races as Alliance?”
“Faction identity”
“FACTION IDENTITY DOESN’T APPEAL TO ME PERSONALLY OR I’LL SAY IT DOESN’T TO LEVERAGE THAT FACT TO GET WHAT I WANT THEREFORE IT’S NOT A LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT”

Sort of situation, isn’t it?

So, what is the problem of allowing people to chose what ever they want, regardless of what faction they play, apart from the so called, “it is going to hurt the game”.

This aged like milk, huh?

You’re the one who said it is going to hurt the game.

I could see Void Elves, and then retconning yourself or head canon or what ever to just staying within the Horde and never formally joining the Alliance.

Because the faction barrier has been a key facet to WoW. It took Blizzard YEARS to even allow something to do cross-rp with people into an actual game format that wasnt an addon.

I could see Alterac, syndicate or defias humans being a part of the Horde, I’d actually support those options as an allied race. Orcs definitely shouldn’t be Alliance though

I imagine Void Elves and Dark Iron’s could arguably be Horde as well, if this feature were to be hypothetically added

2 Likes

Horde would have to stop killing them first. In the case of the Alteraci.

That’d definitely help. I could see Alterac siding with the Horde to get revenge on the Alliance though

The explanation wouldn’t take much headcanon. Void Elves seek to defend their home, as such a Horde Void Elf refuses to join the Alliance

2 Likes

Further proof, Void Elves being from Silvermoon was a bad idea.

1 Like