The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

There is been several instances where Alliance and Horde have worked together, even in times of crisis. Who says people shouldn’t be allowed to pick there faction with there favourite race?

I enjoy the The Topic change or examples that dont even relate to what their talking about he is doing.

I threw a pitchfork at a hornet nest once. It was exhilarating. Not figuratively either, I literally did that

Good fun, I highly recommend it

1 Like

And theres been several times where we have fought and killed each other? Racism also still runs very deep in the Alliance.

You think the night elves would allow any orc or tauren to join the Alliance after BFA? Clearly mental.

1 Like

And runs pretty deep in the Horde too.

I’d prefer not to poke beehives, but my break starts next week.

THEREFORE, the system wouldnt work.

Do it.

Once again, based on what fact? Each race in the game have been racist towards each other, doesn’t matter if they’re allies with each other or enemies to each other.

“Man lets have it in lore where these races want to murder each other at first sight
and have them join the same faction. What could possibly go wrong?”

Once again, based on what fact

Play Darkshore in BFA.

“play this, because I can’t post any facts”.

Gosh, sounds like one of my post tbh.

And if those light worshipping ones from AU Draneor ever come out of nowhere with Yrel who knows I don’t see Yrel joining the Horde or letting the orcs she converted go against where she wants to go :woman_shrugging:

Anyways just keep in mind too I think everyone who’s been reading knows you make good lore points and arguments

1 Like

Im sorry, is Darkshore in BFA not good enough for you? I bet all those Night Elves would really love orcs and forsaken to just join the Alliance.

Post the reason why you think that people shouldn’t be allowed to play what ever they want, regardless of what faction they are on.

Have you read anything in the past five minutes?

Actually I plan to invite the entirety of the horde to an
extra special dinner and show courtesy of the night elves.

Pay no mind to any large amounts of weaponry you may see on the way in.

3 Likes

Tbf the undead ones were apparently willing to join the Horde after just being murdered by them. I get the whole “Elune has abandoned us” stuff, but that was some bad writing

1 Like

Answer why Darkshore in BFA isnt a good point to why putting Horde races on Alliance is a bad idea from lore.

I hope they get forgotten about like how I forgot they existed until you wrote this.

1 Like